By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2016: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl LI

Who will win Super Bowl LI?

New England Patriots 51 47.66%

Kansas City Chiefs 3 2.80%

Pittsburgh Steelers 6 5.61%

Other (AFC) 3 2.80%

Dallas Cowboys 10 9.35%

Atlanta Falcons 15 14.02%

Seattle Seahawks 5 4.67%

Green Bay Packers 5 4.67%

Other (NFC) 4 3.74%

Scoreboard 5 4.67%

Total:107
HOU-NE 1 ARI-BUF 1 OAK-TEN 2 WAS-NYG 2
CLE-MIA 2 BAL-JAX 2 DET-GB 2 DEN-CIN 2
MIN-CAR 2 LA-TB 2 SF-SEA 2 NYJ-KC 2
SD-IND 2 PIT-PHI 1 CHI-DAL 2 ATL-NO 2 by 4

Around the Network
HOU-NE 2 ARI-BUF 1 OAK-TEN 1 WAS-NYG 2
CLE-MIA 2 BAL-JAX 1 DET-GB 2 DEN-CIN 1
SD-IND 2 PIT-PHI 1 CHI-DAL 2 ATL-NO NO by 7

SUPERCHUNK!!!!! said:
HOU-NE 1 ARI-BUF 1 OAK-TEN 2 WAS-NYG 2
CLE-MIA 2 BAL-JAX 1 DET-GB 2 DEN-CIN 2
SD-IND 1 PIT-PHI 1 CHI-DAL 2 ATL-NO ATL by 6

LudicrousSpeed said:
I've always been a huge Cutler fan since my Broncos drafted him. Just an amazing arm, easily one of the best I have ever seen. Continues to make poor decisions with it though. I don't think a year will go by until he retires that I won't have him tucked away on my FF bench though, just waiting on him to unleash the dragon. LOL @ a player in street clothes giving him shit though, that was hilarious.

Sad to see Randy Gregory will be out pretty much the whole season for smoking weed. Dude has mental issues and uses marijuana to help cope. You have all this medical research showing it can help him cope, and yet the NFL fucks him over. Meanwhile during every NFL game you're bombarded with loads of alcohol ads and commercials promoting penis pills that can do damage to your heart.

Well if you need a penis pill to get an erection there is a very good chance your heart is already damaged to begin with plus you will also have other health conditions.  Even though I never smoked it weed should be legalized its a lot less harmful then both tobacco and alcohol.  Even in states where it is legalized its really only semi legal since there are restrictions on how much you can buy of it at a time and its still illegal on a federal level.

Really need the Texans to lose Thursday night so the Titans can tie the division up. Of course Jimmy G gets injured though. Sigh Hopefully Jacoby Brisset is a diamond in the rough.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Around the Network
HOU-NE 2 ARI-BUF 1 OAK-TEN 1 WAS-NYG 2
MIN-CAR 2 LA-TB 2 SF-SEA 2 NYJ-KC 1
SD-IND 1 PIT-PHI 1 CHI-DAL 2 ATL-NO NO by 10

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

HOU-NE 1 ARI-BUF 1 OAK-TEN 1 WAS-NYG 2
MIN-CAR 2 LA-TB 2 SF-SEA 2 NYJ-KC 1
SD-IND 2 PIT-PHI 1 CHI-DAL 2 ATL-NO Atl by 3

HOU-NE 1 ARI-BUF 1 OAK-TEN 1 WAS-NYG 2
CLE-MIA 2 BAL-JAX 2 DET-GB 2 DEN-CIN 1
MIN-CAR 2 LA-TB 1 SF-SEA 2 NYJ-KC 1
SD-IND 2 PIT-PHI 1 CHI-DAL 2 ATL-NO NO by 7

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

Hard to pick when you don't know if Jimmy G will start!

I have lived as a warrior. I have died as a god. Having suffered the ultimate sacrifice, I have been denied release. I...I will defeat Olympus. I will have my revenge

--Kratos

ljigga said:
Hard to pick when you don't know if Jimmy G will start!

He's listed as doubtful, meaning the odds are 25% or less