By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2016: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl LI

Who will win Super Bowl LI?

New England Patriots 51 47.66%

Kansas City Chiefs 3 2.80%

Pittsburgh Steelers 6 5.61%

Other (AFC) 3 2.80%

Dallas Cowboys 10 9.35%

Atlanta Falcons 15 14.02%

Seattle Seahawks 5 4.67%

Green Bay Packers 5 4.67%

Other (NFC) 4 3.74%

Scoreboard 5 4.67%

Total:107

Maybe the stadium has a KY-dispenser that squirts at the GB players. 4 offensive fumbles? Wow. Thought Zeke was rough with two today.

Around the Network

We are witnessing the birth of a gawd.

RolStoppable said:
MTZehvor said:
Could be worse. My fantasy team put up 134 points...and is still going to lose (played someone who started both Garoppolo and Erik Decker).

134 points?! I already consider it a feat to get over 100, especially because several teams in my league are hoarding RBs and WRs.

Yeah, I know. It was a fantastic day for me, and it got ruined because just about everyone on the other guy's team went nuts.

Why did I even pick the Jags -_____- useless.

RolStoppable said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Why did I even pick the Jags -_____- useless.

It's what the Jaguars do, same as last year. Every time you think that the Jaguars have a winnable game in front of them, they totally crash and burn. The following week you pick against them because it looks like they'll be outmatched, but then they win. The following week you pick the Jaguars again because it looks like a winnable game.

I was kind of hoping they would be good this year and I even think i picked them to win the division , should of just went with the Texans. 

Around the Network

I believe I'll be lucky to be over .500 after Monday for the week. A couple of my picks were just too damn close and Rams caught me by total surprise beating the Seahawks. Hopefully, I'll do better next week.

The Jags have pretty much sucked most of their franchise history. They had an average team a few years but that is about it.

RolStoppable said:
HOU-NE 2 ARI-BUF 1 OAK-TEN 1 WAS-NYG 2
CLE-MIA 2 BAL-JAX 1 DET-GB 2 DEN-CIN 2
MIN-CAR 2 LA-TB 2 SF-SEA 2 NYJ-KC 2
SD-IND 1 PIT-PHI 1 CHI-DAL 2 ATL-NO 2 by 3

Some really tough picks this week.

RolStoppable said:
HOU-NE 2 ARI-BUF 1 OAK-TEN 1 WAS-NYG 1
CLE-MIA 2 BAL-JAX 1 DET-GB 2 DEN-CIN 2
MIN-CAR 2 LA-TB 2 SF-SEA 2 NYJ-KC 2
SD-IND 1 PIT-PHI 1 CHI-DAL 2 ATL-NO 1 by 3

NNID: Dongo8                              XBL Gamertag: Dongos Revenge

Ugh terrible week for me here and on the fantasy league.