By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2016: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl LI

Who will win Super Bowl LI?

New England Patriots 51 47.66%

Kansas City Chiefs 3 2.80%

Pittsburgh Steelers 6 5.61%

Other (AFC) 3 2.80%

Dallas Cowboys 10 9.35%

Atlanta Falcons 15 14.02%

Seattle Seahawks 5 4.67%

Green Bay Packers 5 4.67%

Other (NFC) 4 3.74%

Scoreboard 5 4.67%

Total:107
Farsala said:

Rams win barely did anything to change their season, while the Seahawks loss barely did anything to change it.

The reason the Rams' win changes nothing is because they are, by league rules and American Constitutional law, destined to go 7-9. But the only way the Seahawks' loss is meaningless is if you think they're going to start improving rapidly AND you don't think the Cardinals are going to challenge for the division.

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
Farsala said:

Rams win barely did anything to change their season, while the Seahawks loss barely did anything to change it.

The reason the Rams' win changes nothing is because they are, by league rules and American Constitutional law, destined to go 7-9. But the only way the Seahawks' loss is meaningless is if you think they're going to start improving rapidly AND you don't think the Cardinals are going to challenge for the division.

Whether the Seahawks are going to be good or mediocre, I just think the loss to the Rams barely changes anything.

Of course it has ramifications for the division, and Cardinals will probably take it again.

RolStoppable said:
Bradford is showing better throws than Rodgers. What's wrong with Aaron?

The purple dudes are more open than the dudes in white.

Still embarrasing though.

Fucking Lions.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

RolStoppable said:
noname2200 said:

The purple dudes are more open than the dudes in white.

Still embarrasing though.

That shouldn't matter when the ball goes to Jordy.

Right now there is no Jordy, it's Jor at most.

Around the Network

!!!

Well THAT was a fun play...

I lost my FF last week due to Gurley putting up basically zilch vs the garbage 49ers. This week is turning out far different :)

Bradford looks sharp tonight. Maybe he's finally found his team? Lord knows Chip Kelly and the Eagles were a horrendous fit.

Could be worse. My fantasy team put up 134 points...and is still going to lose (played someone who started both Garoppolo and Erik Decker).

RolStoppable said:
Eat that, noname2200!!! Just needed to throw the ball to Nelson.

...And pick on the rookie corner who can't actually remember the rules, yes.

D'oh!!! >_