By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2016: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl LI

Who will win Super Bowl LI?

New England Patriots 51 47.66%

Kansas City Chiefs 3 2.80%

Pittsburgh Steelers 6 5.61%

Other (AFC) 3 2.80%

Dallas Cowboys 10 9.35%

Atlanta Falcons 15 14.02%

Seattle Seahawks 5 4.67%

Green Bay Packers 5 4.67%

Other (NFC) 4 3.74%

Scoreboard 5 4.67%

Total:107

TheGoldenBoy's picks
SEA by 7
NE by 17
PIT by 3
DAL by 7

Rol's picks
ATL by 4
NE by 17
PIT by 7
GB by 3

Around the Network

Welp, now on to the Steelers and Chiefs!

Considering they got blown out the last time they played Pittsburgh, Kansas City stepped up their game big time tonight the game almost went to overtime.

Welp, sounds like I was right not to watch tonight's game, sounds like it was s snooze fest after watching that GB vs Dallas game

Pretty lame that there was all this new blood in the playoffs and only the Falcons have survived to make the championship game. The AFC just seems like it will never change! All the teams here definitely deserve there spot so no shade.

Rooting for the Steelers and Falcons next week (:

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

Around the Network

Nope I didn't pick against the Cowboy's I picked Green Bay and if Jordy Nelson would have played they would have easily won by more points. That being said since it doesn't look like he will be back by next week I doubt they can win in Atlanta next week still should by a close high scoring game like the regular season match up was.

NobleTeam360 said:
Welp, sounds like I was right not to watch tonight's game, sounds like it was s snooze fest after watching that GB vs Dallas game

No, it was a great game.  KC had a chance to tie on a 2 point conversion late 4th quarter.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Chris Hu said:
Nope I didn't pick against the Cowboy's I picked Green Bay and if Jordy Nelson would have played they would have easily won by more points. That being said since it doesn't look like he will be back by next week I doubt they can win in Atlanta next week still should by a close high scoring game like the regular season match up was.

If I recall during the regular season, you picked against Dallas pretty much every week. So nobody is surprised you picked against them again this week.

After not picking since week 2 or whatever I have somehow crawled out of last place. Idk how.

lol @ Dallas. They fucked up by clocking the ball with almost a minute left and a time out in their pocket, already in FG range. Should have run another play, drained some clock, and went for the TD. The Packers secondary was reeling and they let them off the hook.

At least both CG games should be entertaining.

NobleTeam360 said:
Chris Hu said:

If I recall during the regular season, you picked against Dallas pretty much every week. So nobody is surprised you picked against them again this week.

Not really, they definitely won a lot more games then they should have had.  Most members of the sports media in the DFW area predicted they would end up 8-8 before the season started.