By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2016: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl LI

Who will win Super Bowl LI?

New England Patriots 51 47.66%

Kansas City Chiefs 3 2.80%

Pittsburgh Steelers 6 5.61%

Other (AFC) 3 2.80%

Dallas Cowboys 10 9.35%

Atlanta Falcons 15 14.02%

Seattle Seahawks 5 4.67%

Green Bay Packers 5 4.67%

Other (NFC) 4 3.74%

Scoreboard 5 4.67%

Total:107

PLS, Atlanta. Beat GB, I don't want to see them in the Super Bowl and please Pittsburgh, please beat New England, sick of seeing them in the SB too.

Around the Network

Man my preseason picks were terrible... Shows how much I knew about NFL at that point. I had some knowledge but didn't pay as much attention in the past few years as I did when I was young. If anything participating in this prediction league made me more knowledgeable on NFL. Not saying much but perhaps next year my preseason predictions will be better.

RolStoppable said:
LudicrousSpeed said:
After not picking since week 2 or whatever I have somehow crawled out of last place. Idk how.

The standings you are looking at are for the bracket predictions everyone made before the season started. That means you've done terribly because you had a full set of predictions just like everyone else in those standings.

Not surprising, I might be wrong but I think both of my Super Bowl teams didn't even make the playoffs. Bengals/Cardinals.

Yeah...... I'm still salty about Dallas losing. Never getting over it. xD

Atlanta Falcons was the only team to beat my team last year during the regular season. As a Carolina Panthers fan, I have to say that I'm very very salty atm. I don't see Green Bay Packers beating them. Patriots are the only team left that can go toe to toe with Atlanta offense.

Around the Network

Superbowl will have Patriots vs Falcons.

RolStoppable said:
superchunk said:
Superbowl will have Patriots vs Falcons.

Wrong on both accounts.

No, the Falcons are definitely going. Steelers got a good shot though

RolStoppable said:
Angelus said:

No, the Falcons are definitely going. Steelers got a good shot though

No, the Packers will make it because the Falcons will suffer from a collective mental breakdown as they can't handle the big stage.

Let me win a contest in the prediction league for once.

Oh don't be such a downer. Your Packers already gave us all the greatest gift we could have asked for, making the collective Cowboy fanbase cry. Nothing tastes sweeter than those delusional bastards' tears. Not even Super Bowl champagne

Angelus said:
RolStoppable said:

No, the Packers will make it because the Falcons will suffer from a collective mental breakdown as they can't handle the big stage.

Let me win a contest in the prediction league for once.

Oh don't be such a downer. Your Packers already gave us all the greatest gift we could have asked for, making the collective Cowboy fanbase cry. Nothing tastes sweeter than those delusional bastards' tears. Not even Super Bowl champagne

You know what, I'm not even going to get mad.

RolStoppable said:
NobleTeam360 said:

You know what, I'm not even going to get mad.

And I get no satisfaction from seeing Noble's team lose.

Seriously, Angelus. You sound as pathetic as the Bears fans that show up in January each year, celebrating a loss of Green Bay in the playoffs.

Trust me, when you know as many Cowboy fans as I do, and they won't shut up about how they'll win the Super Bowl year in and year out, watching them fail starts becoming quite enjoyable. Especially when they get their hopes up this much.