By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Prediction: Hillary Will Lose

Well, before the primaries started I thought the Democrats cannot loose, even if they nominate a monkey, as the math in the electoral college is on their side. This became even more true as Trump was nominated, the job for the dems got even easier. But then I see, Hillary is able to do the trick, the chances are already more or less even now, after the dems lead HUGE some weeks ago:
http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

In terms of political sense, obviously both are bad. Therefore: Jill Stein for President!

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

Donald Trump is a very smart man, he is a billionaire and he has worked hard for his success in life. Trump started from a humble beginning and through blood, sweat and tears he has became super rich and successful in life. Trump embodies the American spirit of strength. If you are not as rich as Trump and oppose him, you are envious of his wealth.

Mnementh said:
Well, before the primaries started I thought the Democrats cannot loose, even if they nominate a monkey, as the math in the electoral college is on their side. This became even more true as Trump was nominated, the job for the dems got even easier. But then I see, Hillary is able to do the trick, the chances are already more or less even now, after the dems lead HUGE some weeks ago:

In terms of political sense, obviously both are bad. Therefore: Jill Stein for President!

Looking at the link makes me want to vote Trump even more.  A blue VA isn't something I'm willing to let happen.

Pixel Art can be fun.

SmokedHostage said:
Mnementh said:

Looking at the link makes me want to vote Trump even more.  A blue VA isn't something I'm willing to let happen.

Well, it was blue in 2008 and 2012, wasn't it?

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
Donald Trump is a very smart man, he is a billionaire and he has worked hard for his success in life. Trump started from a humble beginning and through blood, sweat and tears he has became super rich and successful in life. Trump embodies the American spirit of strength. If you are not as rich as Trump and oppose him, you are envious of his wealth.

Hm.. where did I heard this kind of argument before..

ah, right! If you don't like Ghostbusters, you are a misogynist.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network
Mnementh said:
SmokedHostage said:

Well, it was blue in 2008 and 2012, wasn't it?

Yes, you're right.  However, this election will be different. South Eastern VA and Northern VA will vote Hillary but the turnout, especially for Black voters, will be much lower allowing Central VA to nudge it in Trump's favor.

Pixel Art can be fun.

SubiyaCryolite said:
This isn't a game. A Trump presidency wouldn't be the apocalypse but it would still be a huge disaster. Voting for Stein will eat away at Hillary making it easier for the Donald to over. Is your Hatred of Hillary worth a Trump presidency, and all that entails for America AND the world?. Do you realize the magnitude of the situation?

Clinton, that's foreign money, bank's money, corruption, bribery : she is the very problem America AND the world have. So yeah, I hate her so much for what she is that I'd prefer Trump. You can't play safe and good when you have the whole system (Obama, the whole DNC, Wall Street) that want to check how much you will accept your fate as a slave. They just ruined America and already got away with it, they made Democracy a farce, but you decide if you hate so much Trump that you will endorse that.

Dear Posters 

No. Hillary would not be a good president. Not only has she already proven untrustworthy (email situation and the shady judgment to not charge her), but she is recklessly irresponsible by virtue of actually sending those emails and confidential information on unprotected servers.

But the single biggest problem?

She was put there. She didn't properly win, the cards were stacked against Bernie, certain states wouldn't let people vote for Bernie because they weren't registered (which is the biggest hypocrisy thus far), and the DNC has been outed as doing this on purpose. 

I don't know about you, but when a group of politicians manipulate an election, I assume it's for their good, not our own. Voting for Hillary is telling them that is acceptable. 

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Soundwave said:
jason1637 said:
I also don't want her to win. She isnt trust worthy and Trump would be more entertaining etc.

Watch a reality TV show if you want entertainment.

This election has been a reality tv show. 

People should not vote for either Trump or Clinton. You'd be better of voting for a 3rd party candidate like Jill Stein (sorry Garry, but I don't like Libertarians). Or if you really don't feel like any of these candidates, stay home. It's not advise I'd normally give, but Clinton and Trump are bad on 2 different, but equally worse levels.