By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Prediction: Hillary Will Lose

Azuren said:

Dear Posters 

No. Hillary would not be a good president. Not only has she already proven untrustworthy (email situation and the shady judgment to not charge her), but she is recklessly irresponsible by virtue of actually sending those emails and confidential information on unprotected servers.

But the single biggest problem?

She was put there. She didn't properly win, the cards were stacked against Bernie, certain states wouldn't let people vote for Bernie because they weren't registered (which is the biggest hypocrisy thus far), and the DNC has been outed as doing this on purpose. 

Let me see if this is correct.

People didn't register to vote as its in the regulations and couldn't vote.

This is Hillary's fault how? Spin tales much? These dumb accusations are ridiculous. If you don't like her or like someone else, that is prefectly fine. To make stuff up just makes you lose all credibility.

Around the Network
Nem said:

This is Hillary's fault how? Spin tales much? These dumb accusations are ridiculous. If you don't like her or like someone else, that is prefectly fine. To make stuff up just makes you lose all credibility.

It is already known that the heads at the DNC were trying their hardest to not have Sanders be nominated.  The rules were stacked against him with different primary rules in numerous states.  That is those states party's fault with the way they handle the primary process. 

Texas was pretty damn easy for me.  I wasn't registered anything because I haven't voted since 08.  I walked in there stated I was voting for the Democrat primary (the Republican primary was going on at the same time).  So I was then registered as a Democrat and could only vote in the Democratic primary.  I cast my early vote which took about 10 mins drive and 5 mins at the poll (no line) and I was done. 

Did my vote for Bernie matter in Texas?  Nope but at least I tried.  Just like voting for anyone not Republican in Texas for President is a waste of time.  Our electoral college is fucked but that is another issue to be discussed later. Bring on the popular vote is what I say.

Face it the whole election process in USA is fucked.  Proportional Representation is best we should strive for the republic. 

I don't like either of them, which seems to be true beyond :

The ~25% or so of absolute party-line Democrats

and

the ~25% of so of absolute party-line Republicans

What IS kind of interesting to me is that I have several thousand FB people, and I know of TWO Hillary fans. TWO. Those are the only human beings in the midst (and yes, they are real people) who are on her side. There are many many more who will vote for her because they dislike Trump, but it still boggles my mind how she won the primary. A huge % of my friends are Hispanic or Asian, so maybe that skews things a bit, but the sample size honestly should be big enough to show something. That works out to around 0.5% HRC support out of my contacts list. I'd say Trump is around 5%. Bernie probably had about 20% of my friends list, and now I'm seeing at least as many Gary Johnson supporters as I do Trump supporters.

In real life I've actually YET to meet a single HRC supporter.

Azuren said:
SJReiter said:
Good god, the comments in this thread are a dumpster fire. People are making such leaps in logic to connect the dots between DNC staffers trying to slander Bernie and the whole election being rigged for Hillary. Dear Bernie supporters, please listen closely, Hillary did not win because the system was rigged, she won because she received 3.2M more votes than Bernie. That's it. That's the whole ballgame right there. There was no conspiracy. There was no stolen election. Hillary won because she got millions more votes. Please don't make this into something it's not. And believe me, I was a Bernie supporter. I even donated to his campaign. But I have to say, the behavior of many Bernie supporters this past week has been truly reprehensible. Bernie himself has said that we must unite to defeat Trump. As far as I can tell if you oppose that then you're part of the problem, not the solution.

It's not that people think Hillary was connected with it. 

It's that things were manipulated to put her in office, meaning there are ulterior motives. Otherwise, the voting process would have been fair and Bernie would have won the Democratic ticket. 

I have seen comments in here of people saying that Hillary rigged the election and stole it herself. 

Also, how was the voting process unfair?

For anyone saying "Trump will be more entertaining!" Do you not realize that the President wields a huge amount of power and will undoubtedly have an effect on the lives of millions of people?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network
Normchacho said:
For anyone saying "Trump will be more entertaining!" Do you not realize that the President wields a huge amount of power and will undoubtedly have an effect on the lives of millions of people?

They used to have less power but recent Presidents have expanded the powers of the Presidency. 

Now, we don't need Congress to declare war if it is just going to be a conflict.  The President can now authorize the use of force without asking Congress. 

The executive orders are getting pushed far more often now it seems (mainly due to the stonewalled Congress). 

They also have signing statements which Bush used when he signed the torture bill.  Basically, saying he is signing a bill that outlaws torture but he doesn't have to follow it.

http://archive.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2006/01/04/bush_could_bypass_new_torture_ban/

Nem said:
Azuren said:

Dear Posters 

No. Hillary would not be a good president. Not only has she already proven untrustworthy (email situation and the shady judgment to not charge her), but she is recklessly irresponsible by virtue of actually sending those emails and confidential information on unprotected servers.

But the single biggest problem?

She was put there. She didn't properly win, the cards were stacked against Bernie, certain states wouldn't let people vote for Bernie because they weren't registered (which is the biggest hypocrisy thus far), and the DNC has been outed as doing this on purpose. 

If it was a fair voting process, the DNC would have noticed the upsettingly large number of people trying to vote for a specific candidate and make emergency measures to ensure everyone could cast their vote. Or, you know, they could follow their own ideals and not make people register to vote? 

But, you know continue to ignore the rest of my post. After all, all of that is only indisputable fact, now. Technically the first part was fact, too, but more circumstantial than the rest, but you already knew that. 

So let me get this straight:

You're fine with a president reckless enough to send sensitive information on unprotected servers 

You're fine with a president who was put in place by a group of people you don't vote for 

You're fine with a president who was confirmed to have done something illegal, but didn't get charged 

You're fine with the fact that someone else did the exact same thing she did and got dismissed from the military for it, even though it saved lives

If you're fine with all these... Then don't vote. 

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Normchacho said:

A sense of humor and thicker skin is exactly what a good chunk of those millions of people sorely need.

SJReiter said:
Azuren said:

It's not that people think Hillary was connected with it. 

It's that things were manipulated to put her in office, meaning there are ulterior motives. Otherwise, the voting process would have been fair and Bernie would have won the Democratic ticket. 

I have seen comments in here of people saying that Hillary rigged the election and stole it herself. 

Also, how was the voting process unfair?

Because his own party was against him, manipulating questions and events as a group to make Hillary appear more favorable? Have you not been paying attention? 

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

I hope not she is the lesser of two evils. Donald Trumpf is totally incompetent on top of that he is not even a good business man since he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and still filled for bankruptcy three times.