By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Okay Sony fans, I'm about to give up

Tagged games:

Azuren said:
Azzanation said:
Your probably just going to be wasting your money. Both consoles are very similar to each other with features except the X1 does have an HDMi in. As far as games go, the library is very similar and exclusives are fair few to choose from. I recommend keeping what you have and wait for the Neo and Scorpio. Honesty you want even notice the difference with the change apart from a different controller.

Except one has over 300 more confirmed titles.

If thats the case than ill recommand a PC or Laptop

Around the Network
Azzanation said:
Azuren said:

Except one has over 300 more confirmed titles.

A gaming PC for $350? Maybe, but you're looking at a fairly low end build whose exclusives really demand a keyboard/mouse (which don't really work well on a couch).

And a gaming laptop for $350? Now you're being ridiculous. 

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

If you're a casual gamer, and you're already used to the X1, I don't see the point in switching.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Kerotan said:
Mr Puggsly said:

I have both machines to play notable exclusives on both.

Assuming money isn't an issue, that's what I recommend. Even if you just play a few exclusives a year.

Yeah but you play your multiplats on xbox even when they're inferior.  I was telling him that's another pro.  Superior multiplats and arguably superior exclusives (at least in his opinion which is what matters). 

Well if superior multiplats is the concern, wait for Scorpio I suppose. :-p

Exclusives are subjective, I'm partial to good gameplay so I opt for Xbox. But I like having access to both.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Mr Puggsly said:
Kerotan said:

Yeah but you play your multiplats on xbox even when they're inferior.  I was telling him that's another pro.  Superior multiplats and arguably superior exclusives (at least in his opinion which is what matters). 

Exclusives are subjective, I'm partial to good gameplay so I opt for Xbox. But I like having access to both.

It's not about you or me.  It's about him.  And he's drawn in by the ps4 exclusives. 

And think about it.  He's likely played the xbox exclusives he wants from the first 2 years.  With the ps4 he gets all future exclusives plus the ones out already he's missed.  A change now makes sense.  

Plus he can get the awesome TV service Playstation Vue at a decent price which is a factor for him. 

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
Mr Puggsly said:

It's not about you or me.  It's about him.  And he's drawn in by the ps4 exclusives. 

And think about it.  He's likely played the xbox exclusives he wants from the first 2 years.  With the ps4 he gets all future exclusives plus the ones out already he's missed.  A change now makes sense.  

Plus he can get the awesome TV service Playstation Vue at a decent price which is a factor for him. 

My suggestion is have both. Both have notable exclusives, both have many more coming. I assume he's a pretty avid gamer.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

PS4's a solid system - you probably won't notice much difference with multiplats, but there's a lot of interesting exclusive content to make it worthwhile. With regards to TV, I am in no position to give advice.

Mr Puggsly said:
Kerotan said:

My suggestion is have both. Both have notable exclusives, both have many more coming. I assume he's a pretty avid gamer.

He doesn't want both.  He's not got the time he used to have.  Ps4 all the way. 

Azuren said:
Azzanation said:

A gaming PC for $350? Maybe, but you're looking at a fairly low end build whose exclusives really demand a keyboard/mouse (which don't really work well on a couch).

And a gaming laptop for $350? Now you're being ridiculous. 

A $350 PC will be on par to a PS4 and X1. Also you gain access to alot more exclusive games plus X1 games. With a choice with any controller you prefer since X1 and PS4 and 360 controllers all work with PCs now.

What a console does a PC will do better and more. Since he already owns an X1 theres no point in changing since both consoles are similar. I recommand wait for the next phaze of consoles or go the PC/Laptop route.

Don't go the Wii U route.

Xbone has better entertainment apps imho since you're a cord cutter. But if the games are also important, since you said there are some on PS4 you wanna play, make the switch. But you'll need PS Vue, which does cost money. Also, I'd wait for Neo. Not necessarily to buy it, but by then the old PS4 might be having some good deals.

Of course, the bar none best route is to own all consoles. And a gaming PC :)