By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Okay Sony fans, I'm about to give up

Tagged games:

Kerotan said:
Mr Puggsly said:
Why not just have both consoles? Assuming money isn't the issue.

X1 is my primary machine, but I like having the PS4 around to play a few notable exclusives.

Hence, it doesn't take a ton of time play the average AAA game.

He could always play the superior version of multiplats on his ps4 and the exclusives. 

I have both machines to play notable exclusives on both.

Assuming money isn't an issue, that's what I recommend. Even if you just play a few exclusives a year.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network
Normchacho said:
Mr Puggsly said:
Why not just have both consoles? Assuming money isn't the issue.

X1 is my primary machine, but I like having the PS4 around to play a few notable exclusives.

Hence, it doesn't take a ton of time play the average AAA game.

I agree with the sentiment that you shouldn't get rid of hardware just because I think consoles are always more valuable to own them anything you would get for getting rid of them.

But, I totally understand not having enough time to make two consoles worth while. The number one thing keeping me from buying an Xbox One is that I just don't have the time to play all of the games I'd want for both systems. So, I don't think he should get rid of his Xbox One, but I could see packing it up if he's not going to be using it.

If he really thinks he isn't gonna use it, then get rid of it I suppose.

But even if there are just a handful of exclusives he might wanna play during the life of the X1, I say keep it.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Kinda silly if you're an Xbox person. I garauntee, if you've been Xbox mostly, you will usually not like the PlayStation ecosystem. Its a lot different, and much less cohesive IMO. I have both consoles, and the Wii U as well.

zippy said:
Wii U has Netflix, Amazon, etc, and its worth noting that these can all be streamed through the Gamepad if you have to share precious screen time with a family member or loved one. Right now my wife is watching some trash reality show on TV, whilst I am watching orange is the new black on the Gamepad. If you can afford it, it might be an idea to keep your Xbox and get a Wii U to have alongside it, then you are covered in all bases with 3rd party stuff and Nintendo exclusives, unless you really want to play Playstation exclusives. I personally own a Wii U and PS4, gaming heaven.

Yeah, this is an advantage with the gamepad.

stay away, we don't need losers

User was warned for this post ~ CGI

Around the Network
Mr Puggsly said:
Kerotan said:

He could always play the superior version of multiplats on his ps4 and the exclusives. 

I have both machines to play notable exclusives on both.

Assuming money isn't an issue, that's what I recommend. Even if you just play a few exclusives a year.

Yeah but you play your multiplats on xbox even when they're inferior.  I was telling him that's another pro.  Superior multiplats and arguably superior exclusives (at least in his opinion which is what matters). 

GribbleGrunger said:
Lots of people over at GAF are stitching over to Vue simply because it cuts their monthly bills in half, sometimes more.

I switched from a $90 Att  Bill to the 29.99 ps4 vue.  The cheapest option alone can give you one of the best channels most people watch.  It is really that good

Your probably just going to be wasting your money. Both consoles are very similar to each other with features except the X1 does have an HDMi in. As far as games go, the library is very similar and exclusives are fair few to choose from. I recommend keeping what you have and wait for the Neo and Scorpio. Honesty you want even notice the difference with the change apart from a controllers.

Azzanation said:
Your probably just going to be wasting your money. Both consoles are very similar to each other with features except the X1 does have an HDMi in. As far as games go, the library is very similar and exclusives are fair few to choose from. I recommend keeping what you have and wait for the Neo and Scorpio. Honesty you want even notice the difference with the change apart from a different controller.

Except one has over 300 more confirmed titles.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

*double post*