By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A game that you want to play, but... It doesn't exist

Streets of Rage 4!
F-Zero NX!

Around the Network

A true successor to Halo: Combat Evolved is way overdue. Though Halo 4 admittedly came very close with its sense of isolation and utterly incompetent friendly A.I..

Another game in need of a worthy sequel is F-Zero GX. With proper marketing and a development team that knows what it's doing, this series has great potential. Given the success of Splatoon and the great number of dedicated competitive Mario Kart players, there is definitely room for a more skill-dependent Mario Kart-type of game. Not to mention the people who've gotten tired of Mario Kart 8 and want some variety.

As for a unique series, I'd like to see Bethesda's take on Game of Thrones. With enough player-influence over the story we may finally be able to undo the terrible choices made by D&D in the two latest seasons.

onionberry said:
Azuren said:

This is clearly baiting, because Black Flag is the only good AC.

nah, that ship thing is not for me.

But the other AC games are so... Bland. 

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Chrono Break

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Azuren said:
onionberry said:

nah, that ship thing is not for me.

But the other AC games are so... Bland. 

maybe, but ezio's trilogy is full of personality and cool stories.

Around the Network

A 3D fighting game with 100% destructible environments.

S.Peelman said:
Sim City 5

Have you tried Cities: Skylines? It's definitely the next best thing.

OT: Age of Empires 4 which would take place from the Victorian Era to World War II.

Metal Gear: Remake. Would have been awesome in the FOX Engine but probably won't happen now that Kojima is gone and pachinkos have taken over.

Castlevania 5. Improving on the mechanics introduced in 4.

Shiken said:
Chrono Break

That's another good one. Hopefully SE wil revive it sooner or later..... probably later..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Specifically - Grandia IV
General - "Warriors" titles of various series I love, Fire Emblem, Final Fantasy, Atelier, pretty much any series with characters I enjoy. I just enjoy playing these type of games.

I'd like a game like Freedom Fighters, The Saboteur or the Strike series in which you have one big map or many smaller maps with an overall, albeit impossible goal, like assassinating a big military target. But in order to do it, you can destroy various objectives around the map to make things easier, enemies don't respawn nor do targets.

So you can destroy an armory and enemies will be more conservative with their weapons, or destroy a refueling place so tanks and helicopters move slower and don't patrol as much. Or destroy a bridge so reinforcements can't come and help. Eventually you will take control of the map and feel the effect your fighting has and making other objectives easier.