By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A game that you want to play, but... It doesn't exist

I'm pretty sure almost every gamer at least once dreamed about a game that came into his or her mind and thought: "That would be so cool! Why nobody made something like that yet?"

So, this thread is for you to dream on. Think about a game that you would love to play, but you can't. Not because it's on a different platform, but because it was never done before.

It doesn't matter if it's something about a franchise that already exists, like a HD Side-Scrolling God of War, a sequel to something that probably won't happen, or a totally new idea created by your mind. 

As for me... You guys may think I'm crazy, but I would love to play a Action-Adventure Street Fighter where you choose a character and fight your way to stop Shadaloo in a Open-World game with missions, side-quests, cutscenes and stuff.

Come on! Maybe some company will stalk this forum and grab our ideas... A man can dream, right?

Around the Network

Schoolmate 3! Schoolmate 1 was epic, specially with the waifu mods. Schoolmate 2 was eh, it just didn't have the gameplay that made Schoolmate 1 awesome but the graphics were off the chartz! Now I just want schoolmate 3 with the gameplay of schoolmate 1 and graphics of schoolmate 2.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:
Schoolmate 3! Schoolmate 1 was epic, specially with the waifu mods. Schoolmate 2 was eh, it just didn't have the gameplay that made Schoolmate 1 awesome but the graphics were off the chartz! Now I just want schoolmate 3 with the gameplay of schoolmate 1 and graphics of schoolmate 2.

Dude, it's so hard when we love a game, we want a sequel even better, but the company just seems to forget about the franchise... It happened to me a few times.

shikamaru317 said:
Harry Potter MMO
Firefly-like space western action adventure game

...How did nobody made a Harry Potter MMO yet? It sounds like something the fans would go crazy about.

any game mixed with DOAX concept 

Suikoden 6
And 7
And 8
And 9

And so on... and on... and on.

Around the Network

I want a game where a magical bad guy tears rifts between the Fallout world and the Elder Scrolls world.

In a particular area in both worlds, they start merging. Evils from each place cross over and start fighting and gnawing on the inhabitants of the other. You can play as a character starting from each one until, ultimately, you track down the cause of the problem and put an end to it.

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 3
Super Mario 128
Sim City 5
Theme Hospital 2
MediEvil 3
The Legend of Zelda The 3rd Hero of Time Game

Final Fantasy XVI (in the blind hope it has ATB).
Tekken X Street Fighter

/sarcasm

For reals, a new Star Gladiator game.
A Marvel/X-men RPG, kinda like X-men Legends or Marvel Ultimate Alliance but more turn based and strategy. Sadly, knowning Marvel/Disney and the current state of their comics/arguments with Fox, unlikely to ever happen.

Hmm, pie.

HD Pokemon MMO.

Half Life 3...

No but in all seriousness, i want a real sequel to Paper Mario and PM: The Thousand Year Door SO badly.