By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition announced for PS4, Xbox One, Wii U, and PC

Tagged games:

I'm not buying it on Wii U. I'm glad they're showing Nintendo support, but Darksiders II was full of glitches.

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

Around the Network

Played DS2 on the wii u and its a decent game.

Excellent game. Any hack and slash fans who haven't played it should get this. If the price is too much wait a few months for a sale.

$20 is dirty cheap, but as an owner of Darksiders on PC I demand to get the remastered version for free!

Time to sell my old Darksider copies.

Around the Network

Will buy it for the WiiU.

That the remaster is coming to Wii U at this stage in the console's life is frankly a little bizarre. There hasn't been a AAA third party game on the system for a good two years now.

Will be very interested to see how the Wii U version compares to both the PS4/X1 and PS3/360 versions graphically.

I finished both the original ds and ds2 and I would consider buying this if they've bundled both games together.
But good for people who haven't played the original darksiders.
But for fucks sake Nordic games,give us darksiders 3!!