By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Most memorable cartoons from the 21st century

A lot of them are very memorable to me, but I think I'll mention one that nobody has yet :P

Around the Network
pokoko said:
Spongebob is one of the best cartoons ever made ... though I guess we're being liberal with "21st Century".

While it released in 1998, the majority of its run was during the 21st century 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Young Justice is definitely up there. Too bad they won't continue it.

South Park may have started in 1997, but I consider it the best 21st century cartoon... period.

Avatar: The Last Airbender is not only one of the best cartoons ever made but just one of the best shows ever made and entertainment in general in my opinion. I'm glad a lot of other people share the same opinion as well since it's #14 on the top best shows ever list on IMDB.

http://www.imdb.com/chart/toptv/

I would also rank Spongebob, Teen Titans, Samurai Jack, and a lot more pretty highly too.

Around the Network

Avatar: The Last Airbender is the best and most memorable 21st century cartoon by far. Spongebob, Legend of Korra, Teen Titans, and Ed, Edd & Eddy are all great too.

Edit: I forgot to mention Jimmy Neutron I loved that show as a kid!

Fairy OddParents, Teen Titans, Justice League Unlimited and Futurama.

Young Justice! Spongebob, Justice League, Fairly Odd Parents, Jimmy Neutron. 

Edit: I forgot to add Kids Next Door.

1- Dave the Barbarian
2- Steven Universe
3- Adventure Time
4- Fairly Oddparents
5- Regular Show
6- Gravity Falls
7- Phineas & Ferb
8- Avatar: The Last Airbender

And that's it.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

All of the Chinese cartoons.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.