Do you mean personally or generally?

Around the Network

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

1. Archer
2. Futurama
3. The Amazing World of Gumball
4. Rick and Morty
5. Adventure Time

Fairly Odd Parents (Up until that baby showed up), Avatar: The Last Airbender. I don't know if it counts, but Dexter's Laboratory and the original Powerpuff Girls. I also used to really enjoy Totally Spies for some reason, so I'll choose that one too =P

MohammadBadir said:
Do you mean personally or generally?

Either one.

My favorites are a mixture of both

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network

There's almost no memorable cartoons from the 21st century from my point of view ...

Nothing is going to match the legend that is The Simpsons or South Park ...

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic

Kim Possible

Both Avatar shows

Steven Universe

Gravity Falls

Teen Titans

Mostly for a personal standpoint, I still watch  eps from some of these shows that already ended regularly, and the ones still airing I always look forward to new episodes.

Definitely....

Teen Titans (OG)
What's New Scooby Doo
Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
Ed, Edd, and Eddy
Justice League and Justice League Unlimited
Amazing World Of Gumball
Regular Show
Steven Universe
Kids Next Door
Fairly Odd Parents
Jimmy Neutron

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

pokoko said:
Spongebob is one of the best cartoons ever made ... though I guess we're being liberal with "21st Century".

Are you talking about Spongebob in its entirety, or mostly the earlier parts of it? Somewhere along the line, Spongebob changed for the worst.. : S For some reason now an episode has to include a song and dance, and they're just weird now...

Anyways, agree with most of the shows on the list, except the Loud House. I never even heard of that show...  I really loved watching cartoons, but around 2010 onward cartoons lost that quality and charm the older ones had. I felt they relied on cheap comedy and strange visuals to get laughs and I either did not enjoy them or were even grossed out at times.

Luckily Over the Garden Wall came and revitalized my hope for the return of great cartoons, and there are some good ones now. We Bare Bears is pretty funny and sometimes shows a good representation of modern society, and the weird varying styles of The Amazing World of Gumball is pretty interesting.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:

Luckily Over the Garden Wall came and revitalized my hope for the return of great cartoons, and there are some good ones now. We Bare Bears is pretty funny and sometimes shows a good representation of modern society, and the weird varying styles of The Amazing World of Gumball is pretty interesting.

How could I forget about that one, I love it.