By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most times you've bought a single game?

Final Fantasy IX about six

First Copy - Lend to a friend (comes back missing a disc) (Note I already beat this and overplayed)
Second Copy - Lend to another friend (comes back damaged)
Third Copy (Few Years Later) - Someone borrows it and never returns it, I kept his Digimon Card Game!
Fourth Copy few years ago - Repeat of Third Copy (To be fair, with this one I didn't even try, the person is a bit mentally unwell)
Fifth Copy - PS3 Store
Sixth Copy - PC Copy (Don't remember if I bought it yet, or am just predicting my own future).

Around the Network

Do Pokemon versions count as the same game? If so then I've bought Gold/Silver, Crystal and HeartGold. :P

prob Super Mario 64, got it day 1, then for the WiiU, and bought it again for the 64

PSN & XBOX GT : cutzman25

Mario Kart 8, 4 times, same game on 1 console
Standard Edition
Premium Edition with a key chain
Steelbook Edition from amazon
Limited Edition with Blue Shell figurine

for different consoles, Rayman Legends probably leads with 3 (Wii U, Xbox One, Xbox 360) because I don't know which games I bought for different consoles digitally.

Oh, and Chu Chu Rocket. I own that 5 times I think because people always put it in their "Dreamcast collections" for sale and I never cared selling them again (for less than 1 buck anyways). One of them is actually the edition with the orange controller from Japan though.

Bought Chrono Trigger three times, SNES, PS1, and DS

Such a good game.

Around the Network

Link to the Past - Bought it 4 times, never regretted either.

Two physical copies of Gears of War and Ultimate Edition digitally. Also bought Red Dead Redemption and South Park: Stick of Truth for 360 and now bought digital versions for both to play with X1.

I bought Max Payne 3 four times  and the God of War franchise about 5 or 7 lol

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Final Fantasy X and X-2 I think.

2002 - PS2 version originals (my brother kept these)
2010 - PS2 used copies (to replace the above)
2010 - PS2 brand new shrink wrapped copies (because I wanted them new for some reason)
2014 - PS3 remasters
2016 - PS4 remasters

Ocarina of Time. I bought it for N64, NGC, Wii and 3DS. Hopefully there is a NX version, cause this game never gets old.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won