By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What games for the rest of 2016 do you want?

And which will you likely get?  

Just looking at the pre orders on the ps4 store and I'd like to get :

1: No man's sky 

2: deus Ex mankind divided 

3: mafia 3

4: battlefield 1

5: the last guardian 

6: call of duty infinite warfare: cod 4 edition 

7: Dishonoured 2

8: watch dogs 2

9: gran turismo sport 

10: Hitman 2016

I can afford to buy all these but time is of greater concern. I'm not going to buy a game at full price if I'm not going to play it for months later when it's half the price.  

So I'll likely actually buy at launch this year.  

1. No man's sky (unless it bombs with the reviewers,  both professional and user)  

2. Battlefield 1

3: the last guardian (unless it bombs with reviewers) 

4: infinite warfare (I'll be getting the deluxe edition that includes cod4 remastered.  First cod in 4 years.  Mainly buying for cod4 but a little excited about the new cod too).  

5: watch dogs 2 

6: gran turismo sport 

7: Hitman 2016 (when they've released most of the missions by Christmas I'll buy the complete pack) 

Now that's from all the games up for pre order on the psn store.  I could be forgetting a game or two.  

Around the Network

A pretty boring year, to be honest. All I want from it is Deus Ex: Mankind Divided and Final Fantasy XV.

Final Fantasy XV
pokemon Sun
Watch dogs 2
Phoenix Wright spirit of justice
Mario party Star Rush
Colour Splash

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Dead Rising 4
Paper Mario: Color Splash
Rhythm Paradise Megamix
Mafia 3
The Last Guardian
No Mans Sky
Ni-Oh

Pokemon Sun
Battlefield 1

That's it.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Around the Network

Not much for me for the rest of the year
1. The Last Guardian
2. Pokemon Moon
3. Maybe Gravity Rush 2, depends on what I think of the first one
4. ABZU
5. Shantae Half-Genie Hero
6. Maybe Rise of the Tomb Raider, it depends on if time and money will allow it

Does the classic NES count as games for the rest of the year? If so, then I'll probably be getting that too

Wright said:

A pretty boring year, to be honest. All I want from it is Deus Ex: Mankind Divided and Final Fantasy XV.

Damn, me too. I'd add Civilization VI and Gears of War 4 at best. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

No Man's Sky - Deus Ex - FFXV - World of Final Fantasy - Last Guardian - GT Sport - Gravity Rush 2 - Recore - Gears 4 - Forza Horizon 3 - Dead Rising 4 - Ni-oh - Bioshock Collection - Skyrim - Dishonoured 2 - South Park

For sure:
Pokemon Sun
Forza Horizon 3

Possibly:
Dragon Quest VII 3ds
Paper Mario Color Splash
Metroid Prime FF

I play mainly on Nintendo, so there's nothing I'm looking forward to for the rest of the year on Wii U/3DS. On the PC side of things though I really want to play Planet Coaster and A Hat in Time (Which hopefully will still come out this year).