By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What does your mod history look like?

No moderations on file

Around the Network

Edit - Love you Rol

RolStoppable said:
ktay95 said:

(...)

Here it is: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/113661/stanleysmalls/

You used it to post twice in the football thread. World Cup was that important.

Yay, knew the ban dodging was for something important

Well I mean, at least it wasn't for further trolling.

Who bans a guy but won't let him at least chat about the world cup -_- 

Nautilus said:
lionpetercarmoo said:

LOL except I did respond to your points.

With actual, valid arguments?Let me show you some of your quotes:

"Read the comments again then you won't look dumb."

"Are you trying to start something or are you slow. I was obviously using Sarcasm."

These two are the most obvious ones in which you just try to insult me, but there are other that, while it needs a bit more context on what I had posted before, you just dont present any new evidence/argument and just tries to undermine me.So i wanna ask you:Is this the way your "argument"?

That was in response to you being smug. Before that I was answering your points.

Completely clean.
I have to assume the mods are too distracted by the cute girls in my avatars to ban me.
I mean, I would be.

Around the Network
lionpetercarmoo said:
Nautilus said:

With actual, valid arguments?Let me show you some of your quotes:

"Read the comments again then you won't look dumb."

"Are you trying to start something or are you slow. I was obviously using Sarcasm."

These two are the most obvious ones in which you just try to insult me, but there are other that, while it needs a bit more context on what I had posted before, you just dont present any new evidence/argument and just tries to undermine me.So i wanna ask you:Is this the way your "argument"?

That was in response to you being smug. Before that I was answering your points.

Its still not an excuse for just go insulting people....

Ok, so lets go to the ones i said that needed a bit more context:

"

it was a manner of speech....

in 10-15 anything can happen.Playstation games could be in PC, and in a microsoft or Nintendo console.the same can be said for microsoft.There is simply no indication(outside of the XBox, since it seems it wont have no exclusives in the near fututre for the console) that Nintendo will do that.

You're right anything can happen but I highly doubt Playstation games will be on a Microsoft console. Unless this is another one of your "manner of speech".

"

The post inside of the square in mine by the way.So this last part of your post is also answering my post?

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Mod History for Alex_The_Hedgehog

DateModeratorTypeReasonOutcomePostId
No moderations on file

So far, so good. I hope to keep it like this.

Ganoncrotch said:
barneystinson69 said:

2 warnings and one ban. The ban was deserved, though still not nearly as bad as it use to be.

Easily you are one of the best returns from a permaban on this site mate. I recall many times seeing your old account at the centre of bad activity but you definitely turned over a new Legendary Leaf with that profile :)

I find it disappointing how you're based off of Ganondorf, and yet you have a clear record.

Try doing something evil. Insult someone, unleash dictatorship unto the website, etc etc.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

So, where exactly do i find my mod history under my profile?

RolStoppable said:
Ka-pi96 said:

eh, it was all done in good fun

Not denying that. It's just that at times he had too much fun.

Which begs the question, wouldn't you want to have some fun if you had the power to?