By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What does your mod history look like?

Wright said:

Someone should make a graph comparing how many moderations each moderator has handled, let's see who has the most!

That wouldn't be a fair comparison, there have been mods that haven't lastet a quarter while other have been mods for years. And then there are mods that, due to when they are active, have to deal with less traffic and discussions.

But the main reason to not do that is... that this could start a mod war to see who bans the most! We don't want that!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

No bans so far, which is quite a feat I think.

Unless you count the over-reactive and unjustified ones.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:

We do though! post that history :D not just bans but warnings too!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

RolStoppable said:
vivster said:

My personal favorite is the one time where you tried to defend that calling something gay has nothing to do with homophobia.

Fun times. Incidentally, most of my moderations were pretty gay.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Ganoncrotch said:
Mod History for Ganoncrotch
Date Moderator Type Reason Outcome PostId
No moderations on file

Just comes from my belief that we should all

Also I know that some people have a little issue now and then with mods being strict on here, but I have to say, any day of the week I would think most on here would rather the slightly stricter moderation that is at work on the forums than them basically being like the youtube comments section or a site like N4G where people just get points for flaming each other the hardest.

Said it from day one, the reason I use VGChartz as a forum is because of the moderators keeping the place tidy and troll free.

I would prefer the N4G way where we get points for flaming.

Around the Network
Nautilus said:
lionpetercarmoo said:

Mabye if you hadn't acted so smug.

I love discussion.This is one of the reasons that I became a member of this forum.People here are kind and as fervent as me, if not more, to discuss the thing we all love:videogame.And even other subjects that are also interesting to get to the bottom of.But I am also of the belief, as long as you dont pass a certain limit as to straight out insult them, you should treat people as they treat you.The moment you stopped trying to answer my points, my arguments, with your own arguments and just calling me names, its the time I simply wont take you seriously anymore.If you want people to treat you with respect, treat others with respect too.

LOL except I did respond to your points.

I'd tell you but I don't want to get myself banned again.
Yeah, you can probably tell that I disagree with a lot of my bans. Guess I'm never becoming a mod.
Also got banned for an alt account back on 07/04/14 but I don't remember what the account was If anyone knows let me know yeah.

lionpetercarmoo said:
Nautilus said:

I love discussion.This is one of the reasons that I became a member of this forum.People here are kind and as fervent as me, if not more, to discuss the thing we all love:videogame.And even other subjects that are also interesting to get to the bottom of.But I am also of the belief, as long as you dont pass a certain limit as to straight out insult them, you should treat people as they treat you.The moment you stopped trying to answer my points, my arguments, with your own arguments and just calling me names, its the time I simply wont take you seriously anymore.If you want people to treat you with respect, treat others with respect too.

LOL except I did respond to your points.

With actual, valid arguments?Let me show you some of your quotes:

"Read the comments again then you won't look dumb."

"Are you trying to start something or are you slow. I was obviously using Sarcasm."

These two are the most obvious ones in which you just try to insult me, but there are other that, while it needs a bit more context on what I had posted before, you just dont present any new evidence/argument and just tries to undermine me.So i wanna ask you:Is this the way your "argument"?

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

RolStoppable said:
ktay95 said:
I'd tell you but I don't want to get myself banned again.
Yeah, you can probably tell that I disagree with a lot of my bans. Guess I'm never becoming a mod.
Also got banned for an alt account back on 07/04/14 but I don't remember what the account was If anyone knows let me know yeah.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/124797/erikaeinhardt/

There you go.

By the way, today's cooking thread of yours, I must say that your OP really moved me. It changed my view on the world and many other things. Thank you.

Nope, I have a different alt that I don't remember. Also can't believe how long it took mods to ban me over that alt. It was well known as my alt for months before a mod jumped in and banned me for it. Not to mention had been an inactive account for like 5 months at the time.

RolStoppable said:
ktay95 said:

Nope, I have a different alt that I don't remember. Also can't believe how long it took mods to ban me over that alt. It was well known as my alt for months before a mod jumped in and banned me for it.

Sorry, your other alt didn't do anything memorable. Was probably the typical pathetic and forgettable alt account created in order to say something that you didn't dare to say with your actual account. Considering your personality, it was probably some senseless Nintendo bashing, but that won't help us to limit the options. It's a far too common thing.

Oh come on now, I bash Nintendo all the time on this account. Why would I make an alt for such a thing

Also it was used for ban dodging, which makes me want to find it more to see what I wanted to post.

Also the ban was actually a pro Nintendo post... I guess. Was taking the piss out of a list of must own PS4 exclusives with a list of WiiU titles. You actually backed me up on it too