By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Show off your PS4 collection

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Around the Network
Shadow1980 said:
I don't have a camera. :(

Really? No Smartphone, tablet, dumb phone, Vita, 3DS or laptop with an integrated camera either?

LOL at those  digital " collections"

Physical master race hehehe :P

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

This is my PS4 collection. I haven't found the need for more than one at the moment. 

xl-klaudkil said:

LOL at people who can't fully enjoy a game without a coater and cheap plastic box around it. ;)

Do we need this physical / digital discussion every time? Physical versions have advantages and disadvantages. Digital versions have advantages and disadvantages. Which of these advantages somebody prefers is totally subjective.

And for someone who often rants about the usage of the term "master race" when it comes to PC comparisons you seem very comfortable calling yourself the "physical master race" when it helps to bash people who deem the game itself more than its packaging. Elitism is fun sometimes, ain't it?

Around the Network

I have 21 games for it (all physical):
Assassin's Creed: Syndicate
Bloodborne
Dying Light
The Evil Within
FIFA 14
Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
Grand Theft Auto V
Infamous: Second Son
Killzone: Shadow Fall
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
Need For Speed: Rivals
NHL 15
Resident Evil Revelations 2
Shovel Knight
Street Fighter V
Thief
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
Until Dawn
Watch Dogs

Conina said:
xl-klaudkil said:

LOL at people who can't fully enjoy a game without a coater and cheap plastic box around it. ;)

Do we need this physical / digital discussion every time? Physical versions have advantages and disadvantages. Digital versions have advantages and disadvantages. Which of these advantages somebody prefers is totally subjective.

And for someone who often rants about the usage of the term "master race" when it comes to PC comparisons you seem very comfortable calling yourself the "physical master race" when it helps to bash people who deem the game itself more than its packaging. Elitism is fun sometimes, ain't it?

Yeah, I don't understand it either. I am someone who has never bought any digital games or DLC, but if others want to buy a game digitally then go ahead.

Conina said:
xl-klaudkil said:

He clearly meant it as a joke. The ":p" gave it away at the end. 

Fei-Hung said:
Conina said:

He clearly meant it as a joke. The ":p" gave it away at the end. 

yea,its a joke against those PC master race rants.

Digital and Physical could co exist,nothing against digital besides ya know your paying for a couple of digits thats not even yours.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

xl-klaudkil said:

Digital and Physical could co exist,nothing against digital besides ya know your paying for a couple of digits thats not even yours.

PC and home consoles can also co-exist. We can even throw handhelds and mobiles in the mix. All of them have good games worth playing if people have an open mind and try to keep their prejudices in check.