By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Good News thread

Just back from a long weekend of gaming with friends I haven't spent time with in about 3/4 years, 7 of us all got together for a housewarming/BBQ on Friday and played many many hours of video games with lots of caffeinated drinks, was the most fun I've had in some time over such a long period.

Also Just seen who the General Manager of Smackdown is going to be! More good news! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

It's rainy today. Cool!

In the broad context actually this is the most properous the human species has ever been.

If we looked at the peak dinosaur population, we would probably concur that was the peak of the dinosaur era.

Well by that metric we are at the peak of humanity. Also there are actually fewer wars and violence on the earth now than in the past.

World War I, World War II, and the Cold War (threat of nuclear annihilation) consumed all of the 20th century, anyone growing up in the 21st century is considerable safer.

IkePoR said:

Stop derailing threads Boom, you're a mod jesus christ. Fuck.

OT: I taught my cat how to shake. 

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

I now have a bluetooth keyboard and a Galaxy Note 4 (might replace it if the LG V20 has AMOLED). This means I do not have to worry about having severe issues in my thumbs as much anymore! The only saddening part is...

.... If only I had gotten this before Smeags-Sensei left....

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

Around the Network

Prisoners break out of holding cell to save a guard who had a heart attack:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yct0Acxrlqc

Today I was invited to play the piano at Cidade das Artes, one of Rio's biggest theaters. *jumps crazily*

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

I got confused and parked on the wrong side of the street. I was up early and heard the street sweepers. I assumed I had an expensive ticket, but ran out to move my car anyway and No Ticket! Woo hoo!

I thought, hey, my luck is turning around! Weee! It made me so happy.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

LipeJJ said:
Today I was invited to play the piano at Cidade das Artes, one of Rio's biggest theaters. *jumps crazily*

Thats pretty huge, congrats.

I went to a park today to catch more Mons and saw at least 50 people playing Pokemon Go.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988