By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Opinion? Prediction?: Nintendo are going mobile and/or multi platform.

Nintendo should...

Go multiplatform. All in. 124 29.25%

Just mobile. 32 7.55%

Just ps4. 13 3.07%

Just PC 6 1.42%

Just X1. 9 2.12%

None of the above. Stay exclusive. 226 53.30%

Yes. But hold exclusivity... 7 1.65%

Other in comments 7 1.65%

Total:424
Neodegenerate said:
Sweet Jesus when are these threads going to stop?

So long as Nintendo makes a profit on their hardware they will continue to make it. Enough with the "one successful enterprise should change their entire business approach" bullshit.

This...just this.

Around the Network
Neodegenerate said:

So long as Nintendo makes a profit on their hardware they will continue to make it. Enough with the "one successful enterprise should change their entire business approach" bullshit.

No You're wrong. And the day Nintendo announces  they're going 3rd party I'm going to laugh in your face.

lionpetercarmoo said:
Neodegenerate said:

No You're wrong. And the day Nintendo announces  they're going 3rd party I'm going to laugh in your face.

They already developed Miitomo... That's Nintendo 3rd party for you. now laugh in his face!

We reap what we sow

They can have their cake and eat it with their current strategy of mobile plus consoles. The mobile side will be a great way to promote console games. Have to see what pokemon go does for sales of the next pokemon.

lionpetercarmoo said:
Neodegenerate said:

Well, i am playing Miitomo on a Sony device so...

Around the Network
lionpetercarmoo said:
Neodegenerate said:

Well, we will be laughing in your face until that happens.Chances are we will still be laughing by the time you go from this world from the next, so...

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Roketan said:
lionpetercarmoo said:

Well there's your third party support from Nintendo. Be happy!

Thread isn't really all that original and just goes back to the pipe dream idea of Nintendo going 3rd and we all know how that thread time and time again has turned out.

Can't believe we reached a point where one guy has to call PC players "port beggars". I thought we were above generalizations like that, I guess not.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Jeebus. Buy a Nintendo console if you want Nintendo games.You don't see me begging Sony to go 3rd party so I can play knack.

bigtakilla said:
Roketan said:

Well there's your third party support from Nintendo. Be happy!

I am sure we will get more. Can't say that i enjoy it as much as i enjoy playing with my Nintendo systems but having a Nintendo game on your phone is very convenient.