By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What are the Nintendo franchises that you want to, but never got around to?

Nope, nothing, I played every game I wanted to play, and I didn't play the ones I wasn't interested in. So nope.

Around the Network

Pretty much every Nintendo franchise.

Fire Emblem - I wanted to get the latest game, but it´s so damn expensive in my country

StarTropics. I did buy it on Wii VC but i never got to it. Need to redownload them on WiiU at some point

Metroid and F-Zero definitely. I've wanted to play a game from both series, but never got around to it : S

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

Fire Emblem. I tried with Awakening but found it boring. I love the classic ones but suck at them.

I just can't do it. I can't play Fire Emblem!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Anfebious said:
Fire Emblem. I tried with Awakening but found it boring. I love the classic ones but suck at them.

Can't blame ya. While the mechanics for Awakening are great, the story is pretty bland as well as the main hero.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
Anfebious said:

Can't blame ya. While the mechanics for Awakening are great, the story is pretty bland as well as the main hero.

The mechanics weren't that great, the avatar character is broken. I could do entire missions just with him...

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Zelda, I guess.

The first couple of Zelda games are not my cup of tea. The wii ones seemed good, but I couldn't stand the graphics. I may end up playing Breath of the Wind at some point, as it looks good. But i won't be buying a Ninty console, so maybe at a friend's or most likely never.

Anfebious said:
Cloudman said:

The mechanics weren't that great, the avatar character is broken. I could do entire missions just with him...

Yeah, Awakening is quite on the easy side. Luckily, they fixed this in Fates. It's definitely harder than Awakening is. No more of a broken pairing system.

Dance my pretties!