By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will Mini NES be a huge success this Holiday?

No it will be a Mini success! It's in the name OP!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

This is a great idea to make profit during this hard year

Price?

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

It will be Nintendo's biggest product and one of the biggest gaming products of the season. It was a smart move, it will probably sell like a hot AAA title, which they don't have this year. And unlike a new Wii U game, it won't be hurt by the pending NX announcement.

yvanjean said:

The Mini NES is a joke. No body was asking for this between old NES games, emulators and Wii and WiiU virtual consoles games. We already have or own most of these games. This is Nintendo trying to sell us something we already own. It might turn into a novelty gift but only if the price is low enough. Don't expect to see this come next Xmas.

you really think that this is just for you or for the gamers. no... this is for the masses, for the grandma, the parents, the uncle.  Gamers are so naive.

Around the Network

it would add to the original NES sold numbers on the chartz?

onionberry said:
yvanjean said:

The Mini NES is a joke. No body was asking for this between old NES games, emulators and Wii and WiiU virtual consoles games. We already have or own most of these games. This is Nintendo trying to sell us something we already own. It might turn into a novelty gift but only if the price is low enough. Don't expect to see this come next Xmas.

you really think that this is just for you or for the gamers. no... this is for the masses, for the grandma, the parents, the uncle.  Gamers are so naive.

was just about to say the same thing, too many hardcore gamers have the mentality that everything gaming related should be aimed directly to them.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Said it in the other thread, but ancedontal evidence here, but I heard about this on my local top 40 radio station ... they are already saying this is going to be one of the hottest must have holiday gifts for the year.

Nintendo is getting a ton of media press all of the sudden. It's weird because it just seems like when things go good for them, suddenly everything starts going right for them, lol. Maybe they are entering into another positive cycle, who knows.

I want this so my son and I can play games I played at his age. 

If only there was a mini intellivision. 

l <---- Do you mean this glitch Gribble?  If not, I'll keep looking.  

I am on the other side of my sig....am I warm or cold?  

Marco....

Soundwave said:
Said it in the other thread, but ancedontal evidence here, but I heard about this on my local top 40 radio station ... they are already saying this is going to be one of the hottest must have holiday gifts for the year.

Nintendo is getting a ton of media press all of the sudden. It's weird because it just seems like when things go good for them, suddenly everything starts going right for them, lol. Maybe they are entering into another positive cycle, who knows.

It'd be nice after 5 years of negativity lol.