By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are Sony or MS capable of creating a cultural phenomenon like Pokemon Go?

Are they?

No, only Nintendo with Pokemon. 328 78.47%

Yes, Sony with __________. 61 14.59%

Yes, Microsoft with____________. 29 6.94%

Total:418
Goodnightmoon said:

I find funny that the answer had more likes than the tweet, nothing else.

I'm sure if it was a sarcastic reply to a Nintendo tweet you'd have done exactly the same. :)

Around the Network
Barkley said:
Goodnightmoon said:

I find funny that the answer had more likes than the tweet, nothing else.

I'm sure if it was a sarcastic reply to a Nintendo tweet you'd have done exactly the same. :)

Probably not but I would still find it funny if was a tweet like this.

Goodnightmoon said:
Aeolus451 said:

Aren't you pushing it a bit?  No reason to call people salty or posting a reply with just lol to a "no one cares" tweet.  

I found funny that the answer had more likes than the tweet, nothing else.

No, you're trying to antagonize people with that. If others can converse and debate with eachother while behaving so can you. Stop trying to stir up shit.

Aeolus451 said:
Goodnightmoon said:

I found funny that the answer had more likes than the tweet, nothing else.

No, you're trying to antagonize people with that. If others can converse and debate with eachother while behaving so can you. Stop trying to stir up shit.

How am I antagonazing anyone? I didn't even posted the tweet to begging with, I just saw the answer and though it was funny, why this overreaction? 

Doubt it.

Minecraft is the only shot either of them have imho.

Around the Network

There's always a possibility for anything, but I find this very unlikely, especially considering only the use of their current IPs, and Sony/Microsoft aren't really expanding to mobile like Nintendo.

BOLLOCKS said:
David_Hernandeez said:

At least Sony tried it xD

I admire that moxie, takes a lot of balls to brag about something as irrelevant as Invizimals.

The motive was to draw attention towards Invizimals, because a lot of people don't know that it exists

No Sony tried with Invizimals.

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

"Can Sony or Microsoft create a cultural phenomenon like pokemon go"? A: yes they already have with PS and Xbox.

With any of there current IPS? A: Yes, minecraft is a cultural phenomenon. Sony Nor so much but hey they have the strongest brand so....

Goodnightmoon said:
Aeolus451 said:

How am I antagonazing anyone? I didn't even posted the tweet to begging with, I just saw the answer and though it was funny, why this overreaction? 

You've been here long enough to know the lines. You're taking things to a personal level you when you starting calling people salty and loling at juvenile replies to a tweet. Just tone the shit down.