By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo reveals Mini NES. Coming this November.

If you can't buy more games for it then, it's pointless.

Around the Network

AHH!! >.>

Shut the fu** up and take my money!!

Random_Matt said:

It not pointles for this price, for $60 you get hardware and built in 30 NES hit games, Nintendo on VC selling just one game for $5.

That's a nice selection of games! Nintendo seems to be pushing StarTropics a lot lately, which is great news!

Excellent. I might actually buy this. Nintendo's everything usually costs a ton, which really kills my interest, but this is actually OK.

Around the Network
Random_Matt said:

You can always buy a Wii, WiiU, or 3DS if you want access to a bigger pool of NES games.

This is both stupid and awesome. Multiple suspend points is a plus, and they actually have a bunch of third party titles on there too. I didn't expect we'd ever see Castlevania again.

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

This is so neat. Out of nowhere.

I'm in love, absolutely IN LOVE!!! Amazing idea!!! Hope SNES comes next!

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Random_Matt said:

You can always buy a Wii, WiiU, or 3DS if you want access to a bigger pool of NES games.

Yep! Basically! 

Pocky Lover Boy!