By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo reveals Mini NES. Coming this November.

MohammadBadir said:

Yet again, Nintendo releases another weak console that can't handle third party games /s

LOL. This comment made me laugh xD

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

I would rather have a mini snes.

This is such a weird announcement. Am I dreaming? It's like one of those cheap " " games in one companies releases with an awkward controller. It does seem cool though. I would strongly consider it just for FF, but it has other cool games on there too.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Don't you guys see. This is the NX.

Hmm, pie.

A) can you download more games?
B) is it connected to the nintendo account so the games i already bought can be played here?

Around the Network
SJReiter said:
So THIS is the NX

LOL, yes, yes it is. 

Why it always has to be Nintendo to come up with those stuff.
*Looking at Sega*

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

MohammadBadir said:

Yet again, Nintendo releases another weak console that can't handle third party games /s

Oh crap, yet another collector's item I have to get. >_>

The Fury said:
Don't you guys see. This is the NX.

I guess Spem was right about it being a digital console xD It'll get an update here you can download more games into it.

Dance my pretties!