By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo reveals Mini NES. Coming this November.

$60? Sounds pretty good!

Around the Network

I wonder if each unit sold will be counted as 1 copy for all the 30 NES games on VGC?

This NES Mini is tempting but I'll echo a lot of people here and say a SNES Mini would make me very happy!

Signature goes here!

Veknoid_Outcast said:
pokoko said:

It really was.  I used to spread the map out on the floor and chart my destination.  I still have the box, map, and booklet, too.  It was my treasure.  My most vivid memory from the game is Warmech wiping my party out and leaving me stunned.

To be honest, I'm kind of surprised they didn't release this in Amiibo form, where one Amiibo unlocks one game.  They would have made a killing.

Game took me a full month to beat. But it was so darn rewarding. I think it often gets overlooked compared to some of the more famous FF games. 

I just remember spending 5-10 minutes buying 99 potions one by one before going to the last dungeon to fight Chaos.

Signature goes here!

Ruler said:
If it doesnt support cartridges i dont care, and i bet it will cost over a 100 buck.

It's $60 USD.

Stefan.De.Machtige said:
Could Nintendo be counting on this Mini-nes to pick up the slack for the Wii U?

If they can sell a couple millions of them, that possible plan could work.

Pretty much. Wii U's effectively dead, so this will shore up their console division until NX arrives.

Ninten78 said:
This will outsell the Wii U

As, total lifetime sales?

Day one purchase for me 100%

gamertag Brainteeth

psn Brainteeth

ios Brainteeth

Nintendo Network Brainteeth

Instagram Brainteeth

Around the Network

Heard about this on the radio on my drive home again. Nintendo sure is getting back into the mainstream media attention. The media is already saying this will be one of the hottest holiday gifts this year. 

Nogamez said:
Why didn't they announce this at e3? Kinda wish we had a mini SNES with dkc and shit too.....

Cause all attention needs to be on Zelda! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

My Facebook is flooded with chicks who want this.

WOW! amazing!! Give me one!!

In Sony We Trust!

Looking back, I was in such a rush to post this that I missed a golden opportunity for a really clickbait thread title like "next Nintendo console revealed!" :P