By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Body count rises as new Philippines president calls for drug addicts to be killed

What the hell, that's insanity. Ordering law enforcement agency's to kill drug addicts would be horrific. But telling the PUBLIC to go and kill drug addicts?!?! WTF.

Around the Network

Well if you hate someone over there, then now is the time to slip some drugs into their drinks and then shoot them...

Stupid joke for a stupid law.

Oh man, that guy got the whole golden shot thing totally wrong!

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Addicts too now? I knew that he was having dealers be shot on the spot without trial (wich is horrific and wrong, but was justified under pretense that they were criminals), but addics? People who, by all modern standarts of medicine are sick and in need of help?

This is really fucking scary. This is dystopian horror story material. People being executed by law enfocement and citizens on the spot without trial, means that in the phillipines basic law, democracy and freedom of press are all gone now. President is probably setting himself up for a dictatorship.

I am almost speechless. That's kind of disturbing.

bet: lost

Around the Network

I wonder if other countries will step in to prevent this madness.

spurgeonryan said:

https://asiancorrespondent.com/2016/07/philippines-duterte-drug-addicts/

Modern day Witch Hunt! How do they prove if your an addict or not?

If you point a gun against the police.

and people cry that the gender of characters in video games offend them while there is things like this in the world, really should hopefully give some people perspective on what a real issue looks like.

As much as I've never taken an illegal drug in my life nor ever plan too I'm still 100% in agreement with SuperNova that these are people who have felt left down by other areas in society and need help... not to be exterminated, I mean many people turn to taking these drugs simply as an escape from their shit lives, now people are killing those off who had it so bad they had to resort to doing these things to their bodies... I'm fairly sickened by that really. The dealers... I could sort of understand the logic there, since it is people profiting from suffering, but the addicts themselves? no, that's just fucked up.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

All these know it all americans/ western people telling us how it's done trying to interfere with our affairs never looking back at the fact how your goverments messed up a nation called Iraq and the whole region along with it

Who needs law or fair trial right?
See a supect just shoot.

Sounds like a GREAT place to live.