By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Highest Rated Game... OF ALL TIME!!!

these and one game not out yet with 8.01 affect credibility a lot.

Around the Network

I sure hope no one takes the ratings in here seriously, what if some hotshot from another major site were to quote these figures on another site?
They'd laugh their bare asses off (yes I think other webforums consist of bare-assed nerds in their 50's who weigh 300 pounds, THAT'S how awesome we are!).

pichu_pichu said:
what's wrong with the game getting that score ??? it deserves it, horses FTW!!!!

so true, lol

yeah, y can't we rate game anymore?

My Horse and Me lol

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network

hahahahaha

that's all I have to say about that =P

I've been trying to post in the comments it doesnt help VGChartz credibility but it wouldn't let me. Anyways....... Someone with power *wink wink* should try to change this because it's rediculous. Especially that we can't vote anymore.

That's... something.

That's why more people have to vote, also only games with 20+ votes are counted on the front page so who cares.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Whoever gave the game 10, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)