By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Highest Rated Game... OF ALL TIME!!!

It's tied with Spongebob lol.

Around the Network

You guys have obviously never played My Horse and Me. It's a rather harrowing tale of love and betrayal all focused around a complex battle system and breathtaking cinematic cut-scenes. I think you should give it a shot.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

dude17761991hatp said:
You guys have obviously never played My Horse and Me. It's a rather harrowing tale of love and betrayal all focused around a complex battle system and breathtaking cinematic cut-scenes. I think you should give it a shot.

QFT.

lolita said:
I've been trying to post in the comments it doesnt help VGChartz credibility but it wouldn't let me. Anyways....... Someone with power *wink wink* show try to change this because it's rediculous. Especially that we can't vote anymore.

That's so...suggestive!

Hmm, ha ha ha!

Below it is Spongebob, and then at #5 is the Bee Movie game (360).

I don't think the ratings had any credibilty to begin with.

Around the Network

and bee movie is 5th. doesn't help either

Leaving the joke aside I think something must be done with that ranking system if we want people from other sites to have more respect for vgchartz I think all the rankings should be remove and instead there should be people that actually played that game review it and the reviews must be accepted by someone in charge so everything will be control because there are a lot of people who don't even own the game and simply give it either a random or a bias score, this is similar to what ign does.

People are taking the game ratings too seriously.

MontanaHatchet said:
lolita said:
I've been trying to post in the comments it doesnt help VGChartz credibility but it wouldn't let me. Anyways....... Someone with power *wink wink* should try to change this because it's rediculous. Especially that we can't vote anymore.

That's so...suggestive!

Hmm, ha ha ha!

Below it is Spongebob, and then at #5 is the Bee Movie game (360).

Well I need to be sometimes to get the attention so that the *message* goes through *certain people's* minds.

Also, edited show into should.... Need more sleep. Less VGChartz.

BEST GAME EVER.

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits