By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon Go #1 on the charts

How many download will it receive in first month globally?

1 million 2 2.70%

2 million 1 1.35%

3 million 0 0%

4 million 3 4.05%

5 million 6 8.11%

6 million 7 9.46%

7 million 1 1.35%

8 million 2 2.70%

9 million 0 0%

10 million plus 52 70.27%

Total:74
Dulfite said:
I personally voted 10 million plus. How many downloads were there in Japan before it launched the rest of the world?

It's not out yet in Japan.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Around the Network
Dulfite said:
Platina said:
Miitomo had a lot of downloads too, but the userbase dropped quickly so it makes me wonder if this game will be similar

Miitomo was pointless and boring. This game is actually fun. I already wander around all over the place because of my fitbit and my lost weight (losing more), so this just adds to my enjoyment of physically being active.

ktay95 said:
Platina said:
Miitomo had a lot of downloads too, but the userbase dropped quickly so it makes me wonder if this game will be similar

It won't be Miitomo bad, that had no catch. It was answer questions and... that was basically it. I don't expect to see it dominate charts though because of the way it's played. Most people won't want to leave the app running all the time while they walk around. It's a bit of a hassle compared to more popular mobile games. Will definitely have a strong core following though.

Indeed, this should do better than Miitomo, and seeing that they are still supporting Miitomo, it's likely that Pokemon Go should get a lot of support, maybe even with other generations later on

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]