By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Yet another police shooting. (Including video footage.)

Yeah this was sad in every aspect...the entire situation from what was seen was not handled properly. And the people going in about his past crimes are as bad as he is....so because he had past crimes this was justified? Because if you think not then why even bring it up?

There are two videos of this incident from different angles. He was tackled to the ground on his back with two cops on top of him yelling for him to get on the ground that he was already on. They say he had a gun but the store owner who was literally standing right there and recorded it said he didn't even see a gun until they had already shot the man 5 times...5 times for a man they already had on the ground with two grown men on top of him....inexcusable in my opinion.

He may not have had the best record in life but to die like this by the hands of those who are supposed to serve and protect is all bad.....a sad loss of life.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Around the Network

That's sad although after learning about his previous crimes, I do feel less sorry for him. But still, he's a human being and nobody should ever be treated like that.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

This is probably the worst one I've seen, they just executed him. There is no question about it.

so that makes it the 507th person shot and killed by police so far in 2016.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings-2016/

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Is it time for our monthly highly publicised black slaying already?  

Whenever this news surfaces, for some reason I'm always remided of this clip.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:

so that makes it the 507th person shot and killed by police so far in 2016.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings-2016/

I think he was considered 506 and the gentleman from Minnesota would be 507. Also I just checked the link and we are at 509 currently and over halfway to last years total.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Seems like a dodgy situation. But so does being a police officer in a country where everyone has a gun.

I think this phenomena we're seeing of police being incredibly trigger happy is easy enough to understand when you try and imagine being a policeman in a place like Chicago or Detroit. It's just a job that most people would never choose to do.

This looks less like a righteous shooting and more like a full on execution.

the_dark_lewd said:

Seems like a dodgy situation. But so does being a police officer in a country where everyone has a gun.

I think this phenomena we're seeing of police being incredibly trigger happy is easy enough to understand when you try and imagine being a policeman in a place like Chicago or Detroit. It's just a job that most people would never choose to do.

It is not east to understand at all...what would make you say that? So because people are allowed to carry guns and have been for a LONG time now it should be understandable when a cop shoots someone? So if you got shot for a traffic violation it would be totally understandable? Just because you MAY have a gun because you are allowed to have one?

I agree most people would never probably choose to be a cop but those that do I am sure have some knowledge or imagination of what it would be like to be a cop seeing as they made a choise on it. So no being in a country where people are allowed to have guns does not make things like this understandable at all.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Just wow. This is extremely uncomfortable and upsetting.

Where does this horrible attitude and culture come from? What the hell is wrong with American cop culture? How can you be so damn evil?

The police who shot should be immediately put to death.

There must be justice for this case.