By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - have you ever had sex with the same gender

have you ever had sex with the same gender?

Yes man with man, it was hot 171 29.18%

Yes man with man, it was not hot 16 2.73%

Yes woman with woman, it was hot 14 2.39%

Yes woman with woman, it was not hot 0 0%

No I dont want to try it,... 144 24.57%

No I dont want to try it,... 223 38.05%

I only had sex with one g... 1 0.17%

I only had sex with one g... 17 2.90%

Total:586

No.

Around the Network
MoHasanie said:

No. It's not that I'm not attracted or disgusted by the same gender, it's just that in my religion homosexuality is a major sin that is almost unforgivable.

If it's "almost" unforgivable, then by definition it's... forgivable.  Congratulation!  You've just received eternal life by almost avoiding the Fires of Hell!

d21lewis said:
Yes, with two ladies at the same time (they were the same gender). It was September 22, 2007 and I'll never forget it!

Welcome to the threesome club, my ex girlfriend was bisexual so I got to have a few.

LivingMetal said:
Yomieeee said:
Yes, all the time.
Never had sex with the opposite gender though. That'd be a weird experience for me.

Hello, and welcome to the forums.  You created an accout just so you can post that, huh?

Nah, I've actually been on this site since whenever The Conduit first came out on the Wii.

I just happen to take a funny picture of my dog the other day and here I am.

No. Not yet.

Around the Network
MoHasanie said:

No. It's not that I'm not attracted or disgusted by the same gender, it's just that in my religion homosexuality is a major sin that is almost unforgivable.

Are you a Muslim, Mo? Your posts always reeked with liberalism. So I am a bit surprised you'd say this.

LurkerJ said:
MoHasanie said:

Are you a Muslim, Mo? Your posts always reeked with liberalism. So I am a bit surprised you'd say this.

Yes, I am. Usually I'm very liberal but I've started to become more religious in the past year. But that doesn't mean that I'm against homosexuality - still a supporter of Gay rights and rights for any other opressed people around the world!  

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

The thread should be titled "are you gay, straight or bi".

Best experience of my life.

You guys may remember I was with a girl way back when PS3 was coming out and the Blu-ray vs HD-DVD war was heating up. We were together for almost five years, and she always knew I was in to guys. Although we split up and she is happily married and a mother, we are still close friends, but no longer do the hanky panky.

In 2012 I finally got lucky enough to meet an extremely beautiful and feminine guy that was bi and will to mess around. That lead me to seek out gay clubs, and transgender hang outs.

I have had experiences with three others since the first, and now I am in a pretty solid relationship with pretty much the ideal partner.

To everyone completely shunning the idea of a same sex relationship, and/or just turning a blind eye to the same sex, I really wish you would open yourself up.

I am so glad I had my girlfriend and experienced straight sex with someone I loved. It was fun messing around with girls in school, but even better with her. The same is true with guys and pre-op transgender females. The relationship with my boyfriend is like being reborn.

One last thing. Men and Women come in all shapes and sizes. I am not attracted to all males or females. I like my partener to be aroun 5'2" - 5'6" and between 120 - 140 pounds. You can definitely find a guy or girl that is extremely attractive that gets your juices flowing.

Don't waste your life in a box. Break down the walls, and try as much as possible. You will be much happier, and life will be exciting 99% of the time.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Hell no