By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - have you ever had sex with the same gender

have you ever had sex with the same gender?

Yes man with man, it was hot 171 29.18%

Yes man with man, it was not hot 16 2.73%

Yes woman with woman, it was hot 14 2.39%

Yes woman with woman, it was not hot 0 0%

No I dont want to try it,... 144 24.57%

No I dont want to try it,... 223 38.05%

I only had sex with one g... 1 0.17%

I only had sex with one g... 17 2.90%

Total:586
KBG29 said:
To everyone completely shunning the idea of a same sex relationship, and/or just turning a blind eye to the same sex, I really wish you would open yourself up.

Don't waste your life in a box. Break down the walls, and try as much as possible. You will be much happier, and life will be exciting 99% of the time.

That's not how it works. Either you are gay/bi or you are not.

Either you feel attracted to the same gender or you do not.

But I have to admit, that I heard that straight people were talked into gay sex, so... what do I know. Yet, I won't.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network
Peh said:
KBG29 said:
To everyone completely shunning the idea of a same sex relationship, and/or just turning a blind eye to the same sex, I really wish you would open yourself up.

Don't waste your life in a box. Break down the walls, and try as much as possible. You will be much happier, and life will be exciting 99% of the time.

But I have to admit, that I heard that straight people were talked into gay sex, so... what do I know. Yet, I won't.

Exactly. There is no problem in being gay or bisexual, but you can't be both. I've always been straight, and I'd never think of becoming gay.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Peh said:
KBG29 said:

I have an extreamly hard time believing that people are this, that, or the other. In my experience people let society determine who they are, and it is really sad. Society and community can be a good thing, but they should not sway you from living.

I also think that LGBTQ will eventually grow to LBGTQS, and eventually people will just figure out that we are all human, and if you are into someone, and they are into you, then you should live, and we should all be happy. 

I think humans as a whole have a long way to go in the evolution of sex. For that reason, I have passed up a few dozen oppertunities with people that I could have been with, but I felt that they we're not mature enough, or open enough. The few people I have been with have all been in the loop, and shared the same ideas. Perhapps, I am just one of the luckiest people on the planet though. 

Anyways, I am not enticing a war or anything, I just wanted build a clearer picture of my most current understanding of sexualtiy. It is one of my favorite subjects, and I am fascinated by peoples, feelings, beliefs, and reactions to all aspects of what I feel is the most bonding activity two people can experience.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

As expected, no one had sex with a woman and found it to be anything but hot. :)

Gotta say though, I'm very surprised by the results... I was under the impression that heterosexuals rather seriously outnumbered all other preferences, but it seems very close. Perhaps the gamer culture is unique in that respect?

KBG29 said:
Peh said:

I have an extreamly hard time believing that people are this, that, or the other. In my experience people let society determine who they are, and it is really sad. Society and community can be a good thing, but they should not sway you from living.

I also think that LGBTQ will eventually grow to LBGTQS, and eventually people will just figure out that we are all human, and if you are into someone, and they are into you, then you should live, and we should all be happy. 

I think humans as a whole have a long way to go in the evolution of sex. For that reason, I have passed up a few dozen oppertunities with people that I could have been with, but I felt that they we're not mature enough, or open enough. The few people I have been with have all been in the loop, and shared the same ideas. Perhapps, I am just one of the luckiest people on the planet though. 

Anyways, I am not enticing a war or anything, I just wanted build a clearer picture of my most current understanding of sexualtiy. It is one of my favorite subjects, and I am fascinated by peoples, feelings, beliefs, and reactions to all aspects of what I feel is the most bonding activity two people can experience.

OK, let me add this:

Having sex with the same gender doesn't automatically mean you are gay. You can try it if you are really curious about it and having only this one try for the rest of your life. Or you think that one try was a lot of fun, but would go only for the sex with the same gender and nothing else. Would that still be considered gay? I don't know the definition right now and obviously talking out of my ass.

Being gay means, have strong feelings towards the same gender which includes living with him/her, sharing your life with him/her and loving him/her.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network

yes & yessssss

barneystinson69 said:
Peh said:

Exactly. There is no problem in being gay or bisexual, but you can't be both. I've always been straight, and I'd never think of becoming gay.

That's too simplistic, some desires are innate and some are acquired over time. That includes games, music, movies, sex and food.

Johnw1104 said:
As expected, no one had sex with a woman and found it to be anything but hot. :)

Gotta say though, I'm very surprised by the results... I was under the impression that heterosexuals rather seriously outnumbered all other preferences, but it seems very close. Perhaps the gamer culture is unique in that respect?

VGC is unique in that regard. I guess what they say is true, gays like their neat numbers & organized charts

Johnw1104 said:

I've noticed that on this site there is a higher proportion of gay men then i've seen elsewhere in gaming. In my experience I've not noticed it as high elsewhere in gaming. 

In my gaming "career" I have come to know 3 gay men, one bisexual man and a pansexual trans girl. Everyone else heterosexual (afaik).

Personally I think the high proportian of non-heterosexual's on this site is A CONSPIRACY DESIGNED TO TURN US GAY WITH SUBLIMINAL RAINBOW ADS.

Peh said:
KBG29 said:

OK, let me add this:

Having sex with the same gender doesn't automatically mean you are gay. You can try it if you are really curious about it and having only this one try for the rest of your life. Or you think that one try was a lot of fun, but would go only for the sex with the same gender and nothing else. Would that still be considered gay? I don't know the definition right now and obviously talking out of my ass.

Being gay means, have strong feelings towards the same gender which includes living with him/her, sharing your life with him/her and loving him/her.

Some people never liked eating meat and adapted a vegan lifestyle just because chicken and beef disgust them. Some, whatever the reasons, choose to be vegan despite their love for meat and chicken. I'd call both vegan