By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - have you ever had sex with the same gender

have you ever had sex with the same gender?

Yes man with man, it was hot 171 29.18%

Yes man with man, it was not hot 16 2.73%

Yes woman with woman, it was hot 14 2.39%

Yes woman with woman, it was not hot 0 0%

No I dont want to try it,... 144 24.57%

No I dont want to try it,... 223 38.05%

I only had sex with one g... 1 0.17%

I only had sex with one g... 17 2.90%

Total:586

Yes, and it was hot.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network
tinfamous12 said:
Yep and it was great. For me personally, its better than having sex with a girl simply because guys know what another guy wants based on their own personal preferences. If you haven't done it, it's worth experimenting.

Sorry, too busy waving my straight flag around like it's superior somehow to actually have an open mind.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Peh said:

OK, let me add this:

Having sex with the same gender doesn't automatically mean you are gay. You can try it if you are really curious about it and having only this one try for the rest of your life. Or you think that one try was a lot of fun, but would go only for the sex with the same gender and nothing else. Would that still be considered gay? I don't know the definition right now and obviously talking out of my ass.

Being gay means, have strong feelings towards the same gender which includes living with him/her, sharing your life with him/her and loving him/her.

Yeah, there's a big difference between the emotional and physical side of things. Definitions though, very tricky. Ultimately, if you identify as gay, you're gay. If you identify as straight, you're straight. I personally agree with everything you said though.

Sexuality is a spectrum.

On one end you have Heterosexuality... And on the other Homosexuality.
Then you have different degree's in between, people can be 90% attracted to the same sex or 70% attracted to the opposite sex, typically these people fall under the bi-sexuality, it's not something that is binary or Black and White though and will vary from person to person.
You also get those who are 100% straight, but are "curious".

Then you have things like Pansexuals who aren't really attracted to the sex, but rather the individual.
You also have A-Sexuals who are not attracted to anyone.

I do enjoy how sexuality is more open these days, go back a few decades and things we far more toxic than today.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

I've actually been hit on by men before but only released it the next day or in some cases years later. Thank God I didn't realise it then because it would be mad awkward. The same for women who've hit on me in the past and I wasn't interested. I just don't know how to refuse them without making it worse lol. I guess that's my thick personality.

Around the Network
LurkerJ said:
Slimebeast said:

By your post earlier I didn't quite get what you are... are you homo- or heterosexual?

A polite hetero who doesn't tell homos to "stop it" when they awkwardly flirt with him because he doesn't want to be rude or mean to them. 

Ahh yeah, nice. I've been like that too when it has happened.

Pemalite said:
Sexuality is a spectrum.

On one end you have Heterosexuality... And on the other Homosexuality.
Then you have different degree's in between, people can be 90% attracted to the same sex or 70% attracted to the opposite sex, typically these people fall under the bi-sexuality, it's not something that is binary or Black and White though and will vary from person to person.
You also get those who are 100% straight, but are "curious".

Then you have things like Pansexuals who aren't really attracted to the sex, but rather the individual.
You also have A-Sexuals who are not attracted to anyone.

I do enjoy how sexuality is more open these days, go back a few decades and things we far more toxic than today.

Damn if I haven't had my fair share of GFs who were Pansexual! That. Sucked. So. Bad.

It had grave consequences for my well-being and behaviour and eventually for future relationships and even career and for my soul's harmony, if I may sound a little dramatical. I had chicks after it who were very warm and they loved sex and intimacy, had genuine feelings, and all was harmonically tied together, but too many years had gone and you can't turn back time.

The Pansexual curse.

Nope. I have no issue with it and even one dude stuck his tongue in my ear, but I've never engaged in intercourse with my gender. Just wasn't interested.

No
I consider myself (as most of you) as the best man in the bed in the world.
In fact my pleasure comes from the woman satisfaction.

Nevertheless, i had sex a couple of times with lesbians, but i think that was super hot.

Edit: Thank you, now i am confused.

MoHasanie said:
teigaga said:

Have you ever experienced attraction to another male? 

Yes, I find the bodies of both male and females to be attractive (although penises look kinda gross). 

You just haven't met a guy with a beautiful one.