By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Would you buy the Nintendo NX? (Poll)

Would you buy the Nintendo NX?

YES OF COURSE! On release date 283 36.80%

Yes, but not on release date 185 24.06%

I dont know 161 20.94%

No 140 18.21%

Total:769

I'm thinking I will buy it because I skipped the wiiu and zelda looks amazing. 

l <---- Do you mean this glitch Gribble?  If not, I'll keep looking.  

I am on the other side of my sig....am I warm or cold?  

Marco....

Around the Network

Zelda is the only Nintendo game i like, but i'm 95% sure there will be no multiplats. So probably not.

as soon as they announce xenoblade 3 and a DKC.

No, probably not. I was disappointed with the Wii U so I think I'll skip the NX.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

As long as Smash 5 is confirmed for the NX, I'm pretty much gonna get regardless of how well the console itself performs.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Most likely a day one purchase :).

I want NX to be like PS4/XOne and then i will think about it ! Lets see what they will show us with the NX...

It needs to meet various conditions before I buy it... Like.
1) A traditional control scheme, or that as the main option at-least.
2) Hardware that competes with the other consoles so they aren't excluded from Multiplats.
3) Compelling price.

I would also like Backwards compatability, there are a few generations of Nintendo devices I haven't owned and would like to catch up on a few franchises.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Yes, I plan to get the NX. I'm not sure if I'll buy it at release, but it'll definitely get it within its first year.

Pemalite said:

It needs to meet various conditions before I buy it... Like.
1) A traditional control scheme, or that as the main option at-least.
2) Hardware that competes with the other consoles so they aren't excluded from Multiplats.
3) Compelling price.

I would also like Backwards compatability, there are a few generations of Nintendo devices I haven't owned and would like to catch up on a few franchises.

I don't mean to pick on you, Pemalite, but this seems as good a post as any to quote. Since you can play most multiplats on your PC, why does NX need to be powerful enough to support multiplatform games to warrant a purchase?