By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "Offense(s)" you will never forgive/forget from one of your favorite devs/gaming companies

Whatever dumbass told the team at Rare that a 3D platformer wouldn't work and they should change Banjo and Kazooie to a racing game.

Seriously, the world makes it clear that it was originally designed with 3D platforming in mind, but somewhere along the way someone made the decision to drop Banjo Threeie and go with kart racing/modifying.

Around the Network

Blizzard for screwing the whole Diablo franchise with Diablo 3. Everyone who grew up with Diablo 1&2 knows that Diablo 3 is a big pile of crap. It sold a lot of copies based on the hype, I can tell you if Diablo 4 looks like the 3rd it won't sell any.

IkePoR said:

Capcom - Megaman

Konami - Being the worst #FucKonami

^ This, so this.

contestgamer said:
hershel_layton said:
Nintendo- Managing to be the first company to make god-like games and shitty games in the same generation.

EA- Making you buy an entirely new sports game just to have some tweaks. Tweaks are typically small enough to be a several gigabyte patch.

Ubisoft- Went downhill. Don't know what happened to their games.

Sony- Killing the Vita

Microsoft- Making what can possibly be the worst launch ever for a console.

You're kidding right? OoT was a few MB's in size, Mario Galaxy just a few gigs. That's an entire game or many games over worth of changes.

Difference is that Wii+Nintendo games are typically very small.

Also, when I said it can be several gigabytes, that was more of an unlikely scenario. I mean, seriously, take any sports game and compare one year to the next. It's usually just slightly more detailed graphics, improvement in AI, maybe a new game mode or something, etc etc

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Until a new mainline entry of Animal Crossing releases, amiibo Festival will continue to leave a bad taste in my mouth.

Around the Network

Nintendo for not making Eternal Darkness 2.

SquareEnix for calling Final Fantasy XI "Final Fantasy XI" when it should have been something like "Final Fantasy Online" to separate it from the mainline Final Fantasies.

MS - for stealing money (points) from my account. Use it now or lose it.
MS - for Deal with it, gamertag slaves.
Bioware - they began to think less about their own games.
Sony/Logitech - PS4 wheel support issue.

Naughty Dog for giving Crash Bandicoot to Activision.

Insomniac for briefly giving Ratchet & Clank to other developers.

Ubisoft for releasing sub-par games over and over again, with ridiculous microtransactions.

Konami replacing Silent Hills with "Silent Hill Pachinko."

It'll be awhile before I figure out how to do one of these. :P