By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Nigel Farage, leader of the UKIP resigns.

Now normally I could care less if politicans resign, especially if they're from a foreign nation. But this person really is someone I have to commemorate. He really started as a joke when he came into politics, and now he led the way for the UK to leave the EU. Now whether or not he contributed good or badly to the UK's history, he did contribute alright. Its funny to see him lash out against EU bureaucrats and put them in their place, which I think they know is true (I'll leave a video below). Now I do know I'm not suppose to post in the political section, but since this is talking about one man and not lashing out about migrants or complaining about the EU, I hope I can receive this one slip-up. Great man, and hopefully he has a great life ahead of him. And that resignation speech XD.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network

A great man.

If it wasn't for Farage there would have been no Brexit. And Brexit is already slowing EU down with their dirty plans to force distribute migrants on all member states.

Thank you Nigel Farage.

Slimebeast said:
A great man.

If it wasn't for Farage there would have been no Brexit. And Brexit is already slowing EU down with their dirty plans to force distribute migrants on all member states.

Thank you Nigel Farage.

You know, the United Kingdom is going to have to allow the free movement of people anyways, even after Brexit? Unless they don't want to keep access to the single market.

Dude, you were asked not to create political/racial threads - you know all those threads where you libeled immigrants as rapists and fifth columnists - and here you are commemorating a man who has built a political career on xenophobia, racism, and sexism.

What gives?

Around the Network

It shows how populists are running away with their tail between their legs. First Boris Johnson, now this idiot. Those were the loudest of people for the Brexit. They won the referendum, caused a panic and a possible disunited united kingdom. Now they are like: "I'm outta here, have fun cleaning the shit up."

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

The Brexit movement is falling apart. It's hilarious to see them fleeing the sinking ship and not taking any responsibility.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Dude, you were asked not to create political/racial threads - you know all those threads where you libeled immigrants as rapists and fifth columnists - and here you are commemorating a man who has built a political career on xenophobia, racism, and sexism.

What gives?

Why not? He sounded the alarm on the EU, so whats the deal? If you want, I can get the thread closed. I never said he was a good man, and he well go down as a devil. But my point here is how he started from nothing. And I don't understand how he's racist or sexist or a xenophobe when he was fighting against the rich elite and their plan for a United States of Europe. I'd like to know how that is xenophobic or racist or even sexist.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Peh said:
It shows how populists are running away with their tail between their legs. First Boris Johnson, now this idiot. Those were the loudest of people for the Brexit. They won the referendum, caused a panic and a possible disunited united kingdom. Now they are like: "I'm outta here, have fun cleaning the shit up."

This must the biggest political fail for the Tories ever, now nobody want to take responsability because they know how fucked up the inminent future is for the country, they are just jumping out the ship before it sinks.

The funniest thing is the amount of people that is applauding this guys for jumping out, they try so hard to convince themself they are heroes while they behave like rats, it feels like a parody xD

Hate this guy so it's nice to see him leave. Him and Boris Johnson are responsible for ruining the UK.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54