By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rockstar Vs Blizzard

Which on is the better company?

Blizzard 134 36.22%

Rockstar 165 44.59%

Konami 42 11.35%

None of those 29 7.84%

Total:370

Rockstar. More games that I care about today. I might have said Blizzard if this was back in the day.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Azzanation said:

Not much to say here apart from being 5th biggest is bigger than 8th biggest and thats from your own links. Blizzard at the end of the day have the bigger IPs. Rather you choose to accept that or not.

That has never even been the subject, that's why I know you don't even read what you answer to, as you have your mind made on what you want and it doesn't matter what is actually being discussed, you conviced yourself you are right on something that's not even part of the discussion and that it is the discussion so you can be right about it.

1. I've addressed the companies values in response to Blizzard being bigger than SCE, XBOX or Nintendo, where you were proven wrong, despite on that very same post talking about going for facts rather than opinions, while clearly throwing on me your biased opinion about your loved Blizzard.

2. Blizzard being bigger than Konami on value was never part of the discussion, Konami having more quality games and franchises was.

3. I've addressed I would side with either Blizzard or Rockstar myself rather than Konami, and you keep aiming your posts as me stating a fact about Konami, their amount of quality games and franchises, as if it came from my opinion about Konami.

Your responses don't make the slightest sense, not that I expected them to, to begin with, but you still keep talking as if you were right, diving deeper and deeper on the imaginary realm of the discussion going on only inside your own mind.

It's really sad to try to give you any kind of chances for argumentation, but I try hard, even expecting nothing, and nothing is always what comes from your side, you keep making a joke of yourself every time you post.

Anyway, I'm more than done around here, 'till the next nonsense!

Thats exactly what im proving you wrong by. If you put it all together, Blizzard has the more quality IPs. The only thing Konami has over Blizzard is Qauntity and thats basically it. Quality scale its not even a comparison. Numbers favor my opinion not yours. Ill let the games and the sales do the talking.

Just like your friend Azuren, when your debate doesnt go your way, you will go to other measures and try to make it that my opinion and convo dont make sense.

Im ok with that. 

Rockstar hands down. People don't know but Blizzard was at their peak with their studio Blizzard North which made Diablo 1 & 2. These guys left around 2005 and since then the company is crap.

Diablo 3 is the worst game that ever existed.

At least, Rockstar tries to make their game better. GTA V was solid.

MasterCeddy said:

Rockstar hands down. People don't know but Blizzard was at their peak with their studio Blizzard North which made Diablo 1 & 2. These guys left around 2005 and since then the company is crap.

Diablo 3 is the worst game that ever existed.

At least, Rockstar tries to make their game better. GTA V was solid.

Diablo III before Reaper of Souls was indeed really boring and terrible but since RoS they corrected their mistakes and created a game that is just as fun as addictive as Diablo II was.

Signature goes here!

They are both amazing at making games. If I had to choose one, I would have to go with Rockstar. Blizzard only has Diablo 3 that I love since I don't game on the PC, don't like RTSs and don't buy online only games.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Azzanation said:

Thats exactly what im proving you wrong by. If you put it all together, Blizzard has the more quality IPs. The only thing Konami has over Blizzard is Qauntity and thats basically it. Quality scale its not even a comparison. Numbers favor my opinion not yours. Ill let the games and the sales do the talking.

Just like your friend Azuren, when your debate doesnt go your way, you will go to other measures and try to make it that my opinion and convo dont make sense.

Im ok with that. 

What does Azuren have to do with me?

I'm going for no measures, spins, twists or anything, my point has been clearly explained several times, while you kept trying to turn into yours, so you could try to be right, and you are doing, again.

And I don't really need anything to make your posts lack sense, you do it yourself, constantly.

Your allowed your own opinion. The thing ill agree with you on is Konami has more franchises but i disagree with Komani having better quality ones.

No point in attacking my posts because you disagree with me. Figures speak louder than words. 

Azzanation said:
BraLoD said:

What does Azuren have to do with me?

I'm going for no measures, spins, twists or anything, my point has been clearly explained several times, while you kept trying to turn into yours, so you could try to be right, and you are doing, again.

And I don't really need anything to make your posts lack sense, you do it yourself, constantly.

Your allowed your own opinion. The thing ill agree with you on is Konami has more franchises but i disagree with Komani having better quality ones.

No point in attacking my posts because you disagree with me. Figures speak louder than words. 

Is that called a debate?

Aeolus451 said:
Azzanation said:

Is that called a debate?

Debating the subject, not attacking the poster. Theres a pretty big difference.

Azzanation said:
Aeolus451 said:

Is that called a debate?

"No point in attacking my posts because you disagree with me"

You should put more effort in typing out your posts to mean exactly what you say. 

Aeolus451 said:
Azzanation said:

"No point in attacking my posts because you disagree with me"

You should put more effort in typing out your posts to mean exactly what you say. 

My posts are very clear. maybe its the readers. i have afew fans on VGcharts