By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Ships 1 Million Xbox One Elite Controllers

What's so special about it? Is it more accurate technically in some way, or is it just that it's customizable?

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
What's so special about it? Is it more accurate technically in some way, or is it just that it's customizable?

All of the above plus the quality of material. It feels premium when you hold it, it really makes difference.

Great milestone for the Elite controller, I wonder how the Gears one will perform.

Proud to be a Californian.

For a 150$ controller, it is a surprising milestone. Happy to see good news from the Xbox camp for once!

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Yep, well deserved, hands down the best controller I have ever used. Wish I had the money to get the Gears one.

And no, there are no known faults / mass defects on the Elite controller. Alkaline, I have no idea where uyou are getting your information from, but something tells me you can't see daylight from there.