By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What do you wish to see in a Video game but never seen?

I want to see a configuration menu for every game (especially Nintendo games) that has all the options of Fire Emblem games: BGM level, Difficulty, Text speed, Subtitles, HUD etc.

Around the Network

A massive, third person, open world/Galaxy, Fantasy sci-fi ARPG with intense character creation, deep character development, and intense Souls-esquethird person melee -> Magic -> Ranged -> Melee combat, yet also maintaining the wonder of space combined with a full fledged dog fight system that plays alá Star Citizen.

Essentially, I want Dark Souls and Star Citizen to have a baby and let it be raised by Star Wars.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Teeqoz said:
Ganoncrotch said:
A very good lego creator game, there was one about 15 years ago on the PC but I mean it is limited as all hell by todays standards, just something which basically gives you a huge pile of lego blocks to build whatever you want with them... I guess you could have the extra sets (80s builder sets, technics) etc in as DLC.

Imagine this with VR... sitting on the floor building legos around you again... live the dream.

That sounds sad. There is real world lego for that.

But in VR think of it, you could turn off the setting for extreme pain when you stand up and step on one... right into the softest part of your foot, or you could turn off the fact that my cat would undoubtedly come in the room while playing them, start trying to eat a chunk of lego and choke to death in front of me!

Look at this guy right here.... you think he would stop for a second before eating small chunks of plastic? of course he wouldn't he is a cat.

The cat.... not me.... I don't eat plastic chunks.... most of the time.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

baloofarsan said:
Teeqoz said:

That sounds sad. There is real world lego for that.

You have to spend a fortune to play with real world lego! Gaming is a cheap hobby!

This is how much plastic Lego you get for the same price as console game ($60):

Lego Worlds has gone totally under my radar too. Looks very nice! Can't wait until it releases.

a) only if you are inefficient in your Lego buying

and b) Don't everyone have loads of lego in their house? Wether you have kids or you are a kid. I suppose if you are 22 and are a student living in a small apartment you might be out of luck though.

Teeqoz said:
baloofarsan said:

You have to spend a fortune to play with real world lego! Gaming is a cheap hobby!

This is how much plastic Lego you get for the same price as console game ($60):

Lego Worlds has gone totally under my radar too. Looks very nice! Can't wait until it releases.

and b) Don't everyone have loads of lego in their house? Wether you have kids or you are a kid. I suppose if you are 22 and are a student living in a small apartment you might be out of luck though.

Aye, still have a laundry hamper full of lego in the attic at my parents place from when we were younger, still though even in our 3 storey house now, there is reasons we can't just pour it out on the ground and go roll around in it.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
Ganoncrotch said:
Teeqoz said:

Aye, still have a laundry hamper full of lego in the attic at my parents place from when we were younger, still though even in our 3 storey house now, there is reasons we can't just pour it out on the ground and go roll around in it.

Like I said, sounds sad. I feel sorry for you

I'm lucky to have a little brother who loves Lego and we have tons of it (like 10 big boxes full of it or something like that). So I always have an excuse to play with Lego if I feel like doing so.

Teeqoz said:
Ganoncrotch said:

I'm lucky to have a little brother who loves Lego and we have tons of it (like 10 big boxes full of it or something like that). So I always have an excuse to play with Lego if I feel like doing so.

As shown above... I have a cat... who I regularly have to give the heimlich too for basically anything he finds and can fit in his mouth, he isn't the brightest of cats... but he is lovely!

Ganoncrotch said:
Teeqoz said:

As shown above... I have a cat... who I regularly have to give the heimlich too for basically anything he finds and can fit in his mouth, he isn't the brightest of cats... but he is lovely!

Lego...

...in real life!

Unfortunately Lego Worlds is only announced for PC so far. I have not a gaming PC

EDIT: I have been thinking, almost since the beginning of the Minecraft era, that Lego should make a game like that. This looks VERY ambitious so probably they have been working on it for a long time. This could be doing everything, and more, what would be expected of Minecraft2. Too bad I have to buy a PC!

baloofarsan said:

EDIT: I have been thinking, almost since the beginning of the Minecraft era, that Lego should make a game like that. This looks VERY ambitious so probably they have been working on it for a long time. This could be doing everything, and more, what would be expected of Minecraft2. Too bad I have to buy a PC!

It's not that hard to build one honestly and building one to play Lego Worlds wouldn't cost your soul either =P. When Minecraft first came out it was on PC first, I had a crappy PC at the time but it still didn't stop me from playing it for the first few years.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Ganoncrotch said:
baloofarsan said:

Just found some footage that I had not seen during E3:

You can see it being played with a gamepad which would also suggest the game is very likely to come to current gen systems as well as having full gamepad support on PC (currently it's partial for being in early access). Currently at the moment it costs £8.39 on the Steam sale: http://store.steampowered.com/app/332310/

Looks like the game will also be supporting a 1st person mode too which is nice. I could do with picking this up before the sale ends since it has been in my wish list for a while. If any of you two fancy the game on Steam I could grab it for you since it's cheap and you two seem interested and share the love for lego like I do.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"