By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What do you wish to see in a Video game but never seen?

I wish I'd see the end of Shenmue's story.

Around the Network

To this day I still wait for a summer festival event in any sort of Harvest Moon/ Rune Factory game where you and all the villagers go to a festival with food stands and games with everyone in yukata, you get to spend time with the bachelor/bachelorettes, possibly have a date, and then end with a firework scene.

I still wait.... T_T

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I would love to see an AAA game with an OST based only on classical music. It could be a noir-like game, an investigative one or even horror... there are many possibilities.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Ganoncrotch said:
A very good lego creator game, there was one about 15 years ago on the PC but I mean it is limited as all hell by todays standards, just something which basically gives you a huge pile of lego blocks to build whatever you want with them... I guess you could have the extra sets (80s builder sets, technics) etc in as DLC.

Imagine this with VR... sitting on the floor building legos around you again... live the dream.

That sounds sad. There is real world lego for that.

4 girls on a road trip.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

A 3D fighting game with 100% destructible environments

bananaking21 said:
Your mom, but consoles still don't have the power to render all the polygons it would need to model her

I like how if I call some one a fanboy I get a warning from a mod but if someone makes fun of someones mom they get away with it. This site bruh.

An RPG or action/adventure game with a bunch of guys in skintight suits and a lot of story depth.

A more grounded and realistic GTA type modern crime game. No more over the top antics, no satire, no magic pocket arsenals, just nice and gritty. A bit like Max Payne 3 with less John Woo set in an open world. GTA4 came close at times and Mafia 3 might too, but even further than that.

Also a proper, realistic ninja game, though I'd settle for a Tenchu reboot.

Teeqoz said:
Ganoncrotch said:
A very good lego creator game, there was one about 15 years ago on the PC but I mean it is limited as all hell by todays standards, just something which basically gives you a huge pile of lego blocks to build whatever you want with them... I guess you could have the extra sets (80s builder sets, technics) etc in as DLC.

Imagine this with VR... sitting on the floor building legos around you again... live the dream.

That sounds sad. There is real world lego for that.

You have to spend a fortune to play with real world lego! Gaming is a cheap hobby!

This is how much plastic Lego you get for the same price as console game ($60):

Lego Worlds has gone totally under my radar too. Looks very nice! Can't wait until it releases.