By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pachter: Zelda will move 10m NX consoles "pretty quickly"

Yep, Michael Pachter is speaking positive on Zelda BOTW and what it will do for NX sales.  So much for Nintendo's new big game/console.  

In all seriousness though, NX will likely meet or (probably) exceed WiiU's LTD sales in its first year, with Zelda being a major factor.  At least I hope so anyway.

http://zeldauniverse.net/2016/06/26/analyst-predicts-botw-will-shift-10-million-nx-consoles/

Around the Network

Aww man, now that Pachter said it it's not gonna happen anymore. Too bad.

I don't know about all that but watching those crowds sprinting to play Zelda reminded me of 2006 E3 when people did the same for Wii... so who knows.

NX's lifetime sales to be less than Wii U's confirmed.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

NX to sell -10 million units, am I doing it right? People will buy it just to return it.

Around the Network

Well fuck, guess the NX is doomed then -_-

DoA Rip

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I don't think Patcher can fuck this one up guys...

I haven't been on Nintendo since 2000 and this Zelda game really, really interest me enough to buy a NX day one.

I am just as excited for other games shown at E3 such as God of war, spider-man, to me there is no competition, only MORE for me!^^

PSN: Opticstrike90
Steam: opticstrike90

Is Zelda really that popular? 10m "pretty quick"?

We were this f'ing close Patcher....