By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Don't forget Steam Summer Sale is starting today!

Teeqoz said:
Slimebeast said:

Yeah, I have about 3-400. But I doubt that affects it much.

Eligible should mean all the games you have made badges for, right? So it's quite proportional to your level.

Eligible is all the games you have received all the card drops for. Doing a quick check of your Steam profile, you have 100 eligible games, give or take. Every tenth Steam level, your overall drop rate chance increases by 20%.

You can have 100 eligible games without crafting any badge, as long as you have played your games enough to receive all the card drops (about half of the required cards to craft the lvl 1 badge).

Okay, so it seems I have some untapped potential then. Thanks for checking it out.

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
Teeqoz said:

Eligible is all the games you have received all the card drops for. Doing a quick check of your Steam profile, you have 100 eligible games, give or take. Every tenth Steam level, your overall drop rate chance increases by 20%.

You can have 100 eligible games without crafting any badge, as long as you have played your games enough to receive all the card drops (about half of the required cards to craft the lvl 1 badge).

Okay, so it seems I have some untapped potential then. Thanks for checking it out.

You can check out what games you have that are eligible by going to "Badges"

And when you click that you'll get up a list like this:

Teeqoz said:
Slimebeast said:

Thanks! Didn't know that. I have 588 games eigible.

Conina said:
Teeqoz said:

Damn thats alot, Did you have to count the list manually or is there a site that shows you your eligible amount of games?

I have 58 games I'm elibible for and probably get a card pack every 2-3 months I'd estimate and thats at level 62.

WoodenPints said:

Damn thats alot, Did you have to count the list manually or is there a site that shows you your eligible amount of games?

Nah, too lazy to count them manually. I just marked them by mouse and copied the selection into Excel.

Around the Network
Conina said:
Teeqoz said:

Lololol I have 19

Teeqoz said:
Conina said:

Lololol I have 19

And I have 16, with all the possible cards from playing them.

And, I don't even remember getting any booster pack, ever.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
Teeqoz said:

Lololol I have 19

BTW, do I have you added on Steam? Is your Steam name jonxiquet?

Teeqoz said:
JEMC said:

BTW, do I have you added on Steam? Is your Steam name jonxiquet?

Yes and yes.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Are people keen on an official Steam trading card thread? I'm thinking about making one (currently waiting for mod permission), but I guess I should know if people care enough about it?