By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation is Where The Talent Are.

Ka-pi96 said:
LordLichtenstein said:

Who? :)

Bruce Straley & Neil Druckmann

Pretty much Ka-pi, hence when I said I will take Sakaguchi over all the Japanese developers listed any day. Namely Tatsuya (I am whats wrong with Square Enix) Nomaru. 

Around the Network

Japanese devs always top western devs imo, games just have alot more character.

I doubt the majority of gamers have even heard of those names.

Feels like The Last Guardian has been a waving flag for an entire console generation already and still hasn't seen the light of day, I fear that the constant delays and excessive hype will lead it to under-deliver.

Microsoft has one advantage over Sony though. That's the PC... And that platform has more developers than Sony.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Acevil said:
Libara said:
I'd take CD Projekt devs over all of those anyday.

Or Sakaguchi over all the Japanese Developers listed any day. 

I hope you enjoy gaming on mobile...

Tagging this thread.

Around the Network

Watch out, the spellcheck mods are coming. Just a heads up.

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969

You just made a thread about how PS4 is a generation ahead of Xbox in terms of graphics and presentation. And now you say Scorpio can have all the power in the world but it will be meaningless without great developers?

Which is it?

Well, that is highly subjective...

You only need to see the amount of GOTY awards and also nominations PlayStation exclusives usually get, compared with their closest competitor.

Lets be honest, there is not even a single XBox exclusive rated over 90 meta within the last 4 years. The quality gap is bigger in my opinion than the sales gap.

Talent > Hardware

With that being said. I do believe Sony should find a way to counter Microsoft's offer in 2017.

If you really want to be the numero uno, you need to compete in every single aspect of the game and excel.

Hynad said:
Acevil said:

Or Sakaguchi over all the Japanese Developers listed any day. 

I hope you enjoy gaming on mobile...

You are right that I will not really get to appriciate his newest game, but to be fair, I will most likely not appreciate the whole list (Minus the last of us developers), outside of maybe Shenmue, if that even turns out good, given the Kickstarter trend of games not living up the hype or timing.