By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What kinds of games do you want from Nintendo?

deskpro2k3 said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

So you're being altruistic? You're interested in the well-being of Nintendo and its customers?

You want Nintendo to support more third-party content, recruit more customers, and make more profits? As someone who prefers PlayStation, I'd assume you'd want Nintendo to draw in fewer customers and fewer exclusives, so as not to rival Sony. Do you see why I'm confused?

I look forward to your response.

You still didn't answer my question.

I was looking forward for your answer, but since it's taking so long, I'll assume you're happy with lesser specs.

I'm not altruistic, I'm a divine hybrid master race.

Chazore said:

He's also got a rig as well which makes me question this even further, unless he's going to entirely invest in all the third parties on future Nintendo systems then I don't see the point as to why Nintendo should be pandering more to third parties who happen to release the same games on multiple systems.

I said I want a powerful Nintendo console, I never said I will invest in third party games on that specific console. I think, well I thought everyone would agree that a more powerful console can support third party games, which would be good for Nintendo fans, and game developers and publishers.

I personally want better looking Nintendo exclusive games, thus why I want it to have better specs. EX: Xenoblade in a beefier console could've looked so much better.

Yes, I'm fine with low-end specs. I do not see a need for Nintendo to invest in high-end hardware. 

So based on your responses, is it fair to say you want Nintendo to produce cutting-edge hardware so that its exclusive games will look better? Does that mean that 1) you enjoy Nintendo exclusives and 2) think they would achieve maximum potential with more horsepower? And does it mean you would buy NX if it had high-end specs?

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:
deskpro2k3 said:

You still didn't answer my question.

I was looking forward for your answer, but since it's taking so long, I'll assume you're happy with lesser specs.

I'm not altruistic, I'm a divine hybrid master race.

I said I want a powerful Nintendo console, I never said I will invest in third party games on that specific console. I think, well I thought everyone would agree that a more powerful console can support third party games, which would be good for Nintendo fans, and game developers and publishers.

I personally want better looking Nintendo exclusive games, thus why I want it to have better specs. EX: Xenoblade in a beefier console could've looked so much better.

Yes, I'm fine with low-end specs. I do not see a need for Nintendo to invest in high-end hardware. 

So based on your responses, is it fair to say you want Nintendo to produce cutting-edge hardware so that its exclusive games will look better? Does that mean that 1) you enjoy Nintendo exclusives and 2) think they would achieve maximum potential with more horsepower? And does it mean you would buy NX if it had high-end specs?

1) Yes. (but not marios)

2) Yes

did all this only made sense to me? lol

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

At least one from every main genre like Sony does.

deskpro2k3 said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

1) Yes. (but not marios)

2) Yes

did all this only made sense to me? lol

OK, thank you for clarifying that.

See TMSFE? More like that
And nothing with small animals or small males

Around the Network
Neodegenerate said:
I really just want a Metroid series done in the styling of Dead Space. Horror third person shooter isolated on an alien world/ship.

I know it will never happen, but I always thought a Metroid X Dead Space crossover could have been incredible...

Imagine what would happen to Metroids after feeding on necromorphs...

Have a nice day...

leedlelee said:
Neodegenerate said:
I really just want a Metroid series done in the styling of Dead Space. Horror third person shooter isolated on an alien world/ship.

I know it will never happen, but I always thought a Metroid X Dead Space crossover could have been incredible...

I never knew I wanted that until you said it.  Thanks for filling my head with the impossible dream.

Neodegenerate said:
leedlelee said:

I never knew I wanted that until you said it.  Thanks for filling my head with the impossible dream.

Same here! What a cool idea!

I would like to see a rhythm game featuring Nintendo music... Long overdue

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

couch co-op of all types. This is what gets me coming back to Smash and Kart. Make it happen better with Mario and Zelda and Metroid and Starfox and all others as well as some new IP that are more cinematic to round out your portfolio!

I am Iron Man