By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What kinds of games do you want from Nintendo?

I want Nintendo to make the Pikmin series an annual franchise.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network

Multiplatform games.

Tim and The Princes...

Oh, and something else. I really want a Metroid: Federation Commando game in the style of Star Wars: Republic Commando or Halo 3: ODST.

But instead we got Federation Force >_>

A console Fire Emblem would be nice. I would like it if Ninten tried their hands at more JRPGs.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I want them to make more 3D Platformers, especially Donkey Kong and Kirby, and maybe even a Banjo clone with the Duck Hunt IP while they're at it. I'd like to see more IP revivals too, with a Mysterious Murasame Castle reboot by Platinum Games. EarthBound 2 on the Virtual Console would be great as well.

Overall, I just want them to keep doing what they do best, quality games that don't rely on realism and guns to sell (Which is why I don't like 99% of the AAA games released nowadays).

Around the Network

JRPGS and Hack and Slash

More Mature-ish games

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

Uncensored games

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I would love to see a new Punch-Out!! game. The Wii game did a great job updating the series, but I'd like a new one with new opponents. Either the NX, or 3DS (I think Nintendo's probably done with the Wii U at this point...).

Other than that, more use of classic franchises: Metroid, Kid Icarus, F-Zero, Warioware Microgames (not the minigames from the Wii U version), all new Rhythm Heaven, maybe even Earthbound and Startropics.

CaptainExplosion said:
Metallox said:
I want Nintendo to make the Pikmin series an annual franchise.

Wouldn't that result in Call of Duty syndrome?

It would be good while it lasts.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first.