By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who here watches Anime? And if so who watches GINTAMA

So do you?

Yes and I love it. 19 43.18%

Watched it but didn't like it. 2 4.55%

Yes, the best ever. 8 18.18%

No, but heard of it. 14 31.82%

No never heard of it. 1 2.27%

Don't watch any anime. 0 0%

Total:44
Versus_Evil said:
Eagle367 said:

Sometimes something just does not click.

But you found the opening annoying so you quit the show?

So have you watched kekkai sensen or baby steps?

i watched like 3 episodes of Bungou and just thought it was to boring, i watched about 4 episodes of Kumimiko and the constant child abuse was pissing me off so i dropped it (im not sure if it calmed down abit later on)

I havent seen Baby Steps but i watched a little of Kekkai Sensen, not sure why  exactly but i just stopped watching 

Rate top 10 anime

Also Sexual Harassment!!!

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Around the Network
MDMAlliance said:
Eagle367 said:

Hahaha

This is from the old guy and the previous shogun one right. I can't remember the arc's name but is this your favourite arc?

I actually don't remember what my favorite arc was.  I will need to rewatch the series in order to tell you.  I will say that one of my favorite episodes was this one, though:

I remember the old guys funeral but my favourite toshi gin moment would be when they were handcuffed together.

My favourite episode would be when the shogun died.

Comedy wise I love..............

Shogun-kayo

And zura janai katsura da.

Also perhaps sadistic sougo

Eagle367 said:
Peh said:

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/peh

You like All of them?

There's a rating system :)

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

I enjoy Bungou Stray Dogs. I heard that a lot of people dropped it pretty early.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

I watch animes but not Gin Tama. There's just way to many anime series/seasons that pumps out every year I can't keep track of them all. I use to watch a lot of anime when I but now I have to be more selective since I don't have as much free time as I use to.

Around the Network
Peh said:
I enjoy Bungou Stray Dogs. I heard that a lot of people dropped it pretty early

I find it enjoyable as well

Versus_Evil said:
Ewwwwwwww anime.

Says the Anime Thread pres : P And here you got a live new one to bring to your side.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I don't really watch anime, but I did start some Sword Art Online. I enjoy it fairly well.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I  have watched like 100 episodes of it, it's pretty good.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

noooo , why you make me remember the last season ? shogun-samaaaaa :((((
i love Gintama , i always rewatch old episodes , but the manga is coming to an (so the anime ). i think next season will be the last