By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who here watches Anime? And if so who watches GINTAMA

So do you?

Yes and I love it. 19 43.18%

Watched it but didn't like it. 2 4.55%

Yes, the best ever. 8 18.18%

No, but heard of it. 14 31.82%

No never heard of it. 1 2.27%

Don't watch any anime. 0 0%

Total:44
Eagle367 said:
deskpro2k3 said:

GINTAMA is one of my favorites. They even do parodies with other animes. Gintoki is awesome.

Which arc is your best one?

Don't know the arc name, but I remember this scene had me laughing so loud, I woke up everyone in the house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8UQG5_YRHE

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:
Eagle367 said:

Rate top 10 anime

Also Sexual Harassment!!!

Yes, that's probably a better way to describe it.

Also my top 10? It changes to much for a consistent top 10 but top 5 anime is , in order .

1. Nastume Yuujinchou 

2. Non Non Biyori 

3. Gurren Lagann 

4. Angel Beats 

5. K-On!!

Also if you wish to discuss more than just Gintama, feel free to join in the Anime thread, nice enough people in there :)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=187653&page=1

I honestly don't know anything about any of those and have only heard of k-on

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Bandorr said:

I watch an insane amount of anime.

Gintama breaks down into two parts. April 4 2006 to March 25, 2010 and April 8, 2015 – March 30, 2016

I've watched every episode (all 200) of the first part. Never tried the second part.

The series is very random. Some times you get awesome battles, or hilarious parodies. Otherwise you get weird stories (which are ok usually) but others are just awful.

I got tired of getting ready to watch an episode - and getting disappointed when it was one of the awful ones.

First gintama has 265 eps and the second part is all awesome and gets better and better and there are two key arcs here which are all serious and the best arcs of any anime in my humble opinion

AZWification said:

I  have watched like 100 episodes of it, it's pretty good.

What do you like the most about the anime so far?

gintama said:
noooo , why you make me remember the last season ? shogun-samaaaaa :((((
i love Gintama , i always rewatch old episodes , but the manga is coming to an (so the anime ). i think next season will be the last

All great things come to an end

Around the Network
Eagle367 said:
Versus_Evil said:

Yes, that's probably a better way to describe it.

Also my top 10? It changes to much for a consistent top 10 but top 5 anime is , in order .

1. Nastume Yuujinchou 

2. Non Non Biyori 

3. Gurren Lagann 

4. Angel Beats 

5. K-On!!

Also if you wish to discuss more than just Gintama, feel free to join in the Anime thread, nice enough people in there :)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=187653&page=1

You should definitely check out Natsume Yuujinchou (Natsume's Book of Friends)  It's fucking awesome. Still waiting for the 5th season :(

HOLY SHIT.. Just read they go for a 5th Season this Fall. OH MY GOD!!

MOAR Nyanko Sensei awesomeness

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Peh said:
Eagle367 said:

You should definitely check out Natsume Yuujinchou (Natsume's Book of Friends)  It's fucking awesome. Still waiting for the 5th season :(

HOLY SHIT.. Just read they go for a 5th Season this Fall. OH MY GOD!!

I'll check it for sure

Thanks Eagle, I will definitely look into it once I will settle down somewhere. They all seem to be something I would like to watch. :)

Rather late to the party, but Gintama is one of my favourite animes of all time. I am currently watching the anime with my sis (roughly up to episode 230+) but I have more or less caught up with the latest manga chapters. My favourite characters are Gintoki, Madao and Kondo.

Eagle367 said:
drdante said:

Apparently Shoyo is the remnant of extincted race who were more superior than Amanto race. I don't wanna spoil much.....you'll find out later

My favorite character used to be Gintoki but after further reading manga my new favorite is Katsura Kotaro. He can be fucking badass when he gets serious.

Mine is zura as well. I read the many up to first disciple. Yes I know something like that like with kagura's mother but what makes him tick and his childhood is what I am interested in.

Yea agree. He is an interesting character and we only saw his childhood briefly with Umibouzu but nothing much story development. 

If you're already read till First Disciple chapter then you already saw how badass Takasugi is. Getting stabbed to the cheek but still able to woke up and came back swinging........freaking badass!!