By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who here watches Anime? And if so who watches GINTAMA

So do you?

Yes and I love it. 19 43.18%

Watched it but didn't like it. 2 4.55%

Yes, the best ever. 8 18.18%

No, but heard of it. 14 31.82%

No never heard of it. 1 2.27%

Don't watch any anime. 0 0%

Total:44
deskpro2k3 said:

GINTAMA is one of my favorites. They even do parodies with other animes. Gintoki is awesome.

Which arc is your best one?

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:
Eagle367 said:

I love tanaka-kun kiznaiver and re:zero. Have you watched the monogatari series? And what about joker game, kuma miko and Bungou stray dogs?

Monogatari is a series that's on my to watch list . Haven't seen Joker Game, I dropped Bungou and Kumamiko.... just don't get me started on it lol. 

Tanaka-Kun is my AOTS :)

Sorry but what is AOTS?

And tell me more about bungou and kumamiko because I am intrigued

MDMAlliance said:
Eagle367 said:

But gintama does have a solid story if you have the patience to go through it all. Its story is amazing

Sorry, I probably used the wrong word.  I meant more like an anime that has one contiguous story across the episodes, and Gintama clearly does not have that.  The story is scattered across the 300 or so episodes in a similar way to Detective Conan/Case Closed (except better than that).

Yes you are right about that. It does have an overall connected story but arcs are more well defined. Otherwise the only long anime with consistent quality both in content and animation a great as hell story in all arcs which is primarily comedy but can make you to cry when it wants to and plays with your emotion, and whose fillers are better then most animes' core episodes.

So I presume you are a fan

Eagle367 said:
MDMAlliance said:

Sorry, I probably used the wrong word.  I meant more like an anime that has one contiguous story across the episodes, and Gintama clearly does not have that.  The story is scattered across the 300 or so episodes in a similar way to Detective Conan/Case Closed (except better than that).

Yes you are right about that. It does have an overall connected story but arcs are more well defined. Otherwise the only long anime with consistent quality both in content and animation a great as hell story in all arcs which is primarily comedy but can make you to cry when it wants to and plays with your emotion, and whose fillers are better then most animes' core episodes.

I've watched nearly every episode.  

I'm not a fan, I'm katsura.

Versus_Evil said:
Eagle367 said:

Sorry but what is AOTS?

And tell me more about bungou and kumamiko because I am intrigued

Anime of the season.

Bungou i just found boring and Kumimiko's themes i found a massive turn off basically.

Sometimes something just does not click.

But you found the opening annoying so you quit the show?

So have you watched kekkai sensen or baby steps?

Around the Network
MDMAlliance said:
Eagle367 said:

Katsura janai ill smith da!!

So katsura us your favorite?

Which arc did you like best?

Eagle367 said:
Versus_Evil said:

Anime of the season.

Bungou i just found boring and Kumimiko's themes i found a massive turn off basically.

Sometimes something just does not click.

But you found the opening annoying so you quit the show?

So have you watched kekkai sensen or baby steps?

That list of yours is too long but I saw bakemonogatari which is an awesome show. And also akame ga kill.

Also death note so you have good taste in anime, which are your top ten?

Eagle367 said:
MDMAlliance said:

MDMAlliance said:
Eagle367 said:

Hahaha

This is from the old guy and the previous shogun one right. I can't remember the arc's name but is this your favourite arc?

Eagle367 said:

Hahaha

This is from the old guy and the previous shogun one right. I can't remember the arc's name but is this your favourite arc?

I actually don't remember what my favorite arc was.  I will need to rewatch the series in order to tell you.  I will say that one of my favorite episodes was this one, though: